Dine with Shamu and Serengeti Safari e-tickets

joshstamp

Mouseketeer
I've just purchased tickets online for both Dine with Shamu and the Serengeti Safari at Busch Gardens. I received email confirmation of my purchase but it tells me that this is not my e-ticket, there is no option anywhere for me to print an e-ticket :confused3 . Does anyone know whether just taking the printed confirmation and photo ID to the park would be accepted?

Thanks pirate:

I would like to know this too.

I sent SeaWorld an email about this and have just received this reply:

I am excited to learn that you are planning to visit SeaWorld and hope you will enjoy your visit! Our Dine with Shamu Experience is a great choice for your dinner! This is a reservation based product so you will not be able to print an e-ticket for your dining experience. On September 22, 2012, please bring your confirmation number and a photo ID to the Dine with Shamu facility located behind Shamu Stadium near the Underwater Viewing area by 5:15 PM to check in for your dinner. Admission to the park is required but not included. For this reason, the system wants you to print your tickets even though you did not purchase through us. I apologize for the confusion. Your tour at Busch Gardens is the same. Simply visit the Adventure Outpost when you arrive to check in for your tour.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter