• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Different Frozen Annas... pointless question

lalasmama

DIS Veteran
Purely out of curiosity...

We saw the Disney Jr Live show. The girl playing Casey seemed to have a lot of "Anna" (Frozen) mannerisms. (Similar voice inflections, playing with hair, facial features, body movements).

However, I know they have different Annas, of course....

So really, just wondering if one of the Casey (Disney Jr Live) girls also plays Anna on other days?

I don't know specifically about Anna, but I know that one of the Elsa actresses was also one of the Alice's in the Mad T Party and was in the disney Jr. show. One of the Olafs is a Dapper Dan..... I know that the lady who sang "step into the magic" for the fireworks show was the other Alice in the Mad T Party and also played rapunzel in Mickey and the Magical map.

I'm sure they all play many parts around the park. I'm always curious to try and figure it out!

I've also heard that there was a fair amount of overlap between the various performers (e.g., the Alice from Mad T that was a Rapunzel and the Mad Hatter that was a Dapper Dan). That being said, I haven't heard as much about overlaps between performers and meet-and-greet character performers.

OP here. I'm home sick today, so I pulled up YouTube videos. I've found like 4 different Annas so far. None of them were the Casey I thought would make a great Anna. However, I think maybe the Casey I was thinking of plays a younger Anna.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter