Different enough?

luckylady131

Mouseketeer
I have had a 9 day trip planned for a while. It's our first trip to WDW. We are staying at CSR. We decided to add one an extra day. But adding it to our existing reservation would have interfered with our free dining. So I booked a room only rate, and decided to try POR for our first night. Values don't intrigue me as the look too "busy" and the deluxes were too expensive (added day is Black Friday).

I almost chose POR for the entire trip, but went with the queen beds at CSR instead. I thought taking a boat to MK with my 4 year old would be fun. And I thought it would be nice to check out the different resorts. I figured we could see POR and POFQ that first day and then we will have checked out 3 different mods during our trip! I also plan to visit the deluxes to see Christmas decorations.

I'm a little confused about the "boat to MK," did you mean the boat from POR to DTD? That's a nice ride and your dd will love the big Disney store there. You can, btw, take the WL boat from the front of the MK to see WL's Xmas tree which is beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter