difference between

Ali and boyz

DIS Veteran
SSR and VB 2 Br dedicated rooms. we are going with 2 x DS, myself and husband and my mum and dad. as our son needs the master for the roll in shower etc we will give my mum and dad the other bedroom. I have seen the layout of the dedicated 2br at SSR and was wondering if they are the same at VB. when you log on to the disney website it looks like a long corrider with the rooms off each side and the living room at the end whereas in SSR on of the bedrooms was off the far end at the livingroom.

my mum and dad want us to have a shot at the bedroom but in SSR that would mean us going through the livingroom to get to DS (know what I mean !!) whereas VB looks like we wouldn't have to and then we will take them up on their offer

You wouldn't really have to go 'through' the living room in either, but you would have to skirt the edge of the living room in both.
VB is very much like OKW (if you're familiar with OKW). Just a tiny bit smaller. The master bedroom is down a hall. The studio bedroom doorway is off the kitchen area of the living/dining/kitchen.
SSR is like BCV (if you're familiar with BCV). At SSR, the doorway to the master bedroom is off the kitchen area, while the studio doorway is off a little foyer next to the main entrance doorway.
(At VWL and BWV, you would have to go through the living room to get to the studio bedroom).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter