Difference between visiting seaworld on a night they close at 9 PM VS. 11?

BLTLDZ

Loving our DVC :)
Does anyone know? DH & I are trying to plan a day/night when we can see all the christmas events & fireworks. Originally, we were planning on sunday 12/9, but they close at 9 this night...

Saturday, the 8th closes at 11. Thanks for any input :thumbsup2

Does anyone know? DH & I are trying to plan a day/night when we can see all the christmas events & fireworks. Originally, we were planning on sunday 12/9, but they close at 9 this night...

Saturday, the 8th closes at 11. Thanks for any input :thumbsup2

There is no difference between a 9 and 11:00 closing for the Christmas season except you get two more hours at the park. All the Christmas shows and attractions will still be offered. Any park closing earlier than a 9:00 will not offer certain Christmas shows and attractions.

On the 11pm closes they have more than one show for some of the Christmas shows like the Christmas on Ice show. The earlier show seems to be less crowded so...

Will the fireworks be later if they close at 11? I might want to see fireworks but not stay that late.

Yes, the fireworks are always done a few minutes before they close AFAIK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter