Didnt know what kidani was at ME!

With all the money being spent, it's funny how just a few minutes difference between GETTING your own bags GOING to a taxi, or car service & then arriving at your resort, after paying a nominal fee, is better then putting your bags on the plane when you leave your home airport & not seeing them again until check in. (As in M.E.)

Just the non aggravation of going to get your luggage is well worth ME, not to mention the extra money you spend.

True it may take a lil longer / or not but Don't we all remember we're in WDW. Things take time....There are plenty of lines for rides and/or food that I'm sure you wait longer than this.

For me honestly my trip officially starts with the ME ride to WDW....They set the mood for the whole trip... Obvious to each his/her own, but just wanted to chime in.

:thumbsup2 Same here.

And the fact I don't have to see my bags until we get to the hotel is priceless :goodvibes

We've used ME and have never had any issues (hopefully not jinxing myself). Driver could be new EE. Definitely should know names of resorts and their related buildings, if someone says BayLake to Contemp Bus driver you would expect him to know.

We all would like perfection for our vacations, but I don't know of any business that runs perfectly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter