Didn' there used to be a place online you could check if there were codes for you?

Minnesota!

Shoeless in Minnesota
I recall reading on here - probably in the last year or so - that you could check online on www.waltdisneyworld.com and you could see if there were any offers under your name..

Am i imagining this? Anyone care to direct me to it?

Thanks but I think WDW online had codes directly FOR YOU. You know the ones attached to just your name/address? Like the ones you get postcards/emails from?

I know I read it on here. Wish search worked for me :(

Just call the Disney reservation center. They'll tell you. I did this last year and found out we had a 40% off lodging code!

I recall reading on here - probably in the last year or so - that you could check online on www.waltdisneyworld.com and you could see if there were any offers under your name..

Am i imagining this? Anyone care to direct me to it?

Then maybe we both are imagining it. I do not remember it being super code specific, but I do remember a My Offers section that would list different offers. You can still find My Offers, cause I found it through the site map, but it now defaults to the section where you enter your reservation criteria and gives no offers. I was never quite sure whether it really was a special offer, or just something everyone was getting :confused3

Not sure if this is what you meant or not.

Denise

I think the things listed under "my offers" were teasers. They were general codes for the public that they make you feel special for listing under my codes :rotfl: . However, wouldn't it be great if Disney got a little more computer savvy and let us check for codes under our profiles on disney.com (and while we are at it...make our ADRs online)???? It would save all those calls to CRO saying "do I have a code under my name?" that CMs seem to hate.

There is a spot on the wdw webside titled Magical Offers. You have to log in to get to it. It's under the section titled Backstage Pass. This is what it says when I log in right now

Receive a special rate at Walt Disney World® Resorts where you can experience comfort and affordability close to the excitement of the Parks! Check back soon for more details

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but I was a little curious about it myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter