1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Did you stay in BLT room 8442??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kristinw3girls, Nov 26, 2012.

1. kristinw3girls

kristinw3girls Mouseketeer

We just got home from a terrific stay at the BLT room 8442. We found a ipod touch under the sofabed. I turned it into the hotel, and they are trying to track down the owner. If you stayed in this room, and lost your ipod, call the hotel with the discription, and I assume it's yours! Goodluck!!:)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. pigletto

pigletto DIS Veteran

Just giving this a bump for you hoping that it's owner will find it:)

4. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

I think it will be easier if the resort just calls the people who have been documented as staying in the room the last few weeks, rather than a random chance someone who left it might actually see your post.

Considering they very rarely move the furniture, it could have been there for weeks.

5. Lumiere Lover

Lumiere Lover You can sleep after we leave WDW..

It's great to see honest people in the world. Hopefully the ipod is reunited with the owner.

6. davedmaine

davedmaine DIS Veteran

I left a bottle of shampoo on my last trip. I wasn't at BLT though, I was at BWV.

7. TBdisneyMC

TBdisneyMC Mouseketeer

I hope they do find the correct owner. My mom stayed in a separate room on our trip last August at POR, and they sent her a phone charger they thought she left behind...but it wasn't hers! With a more expensive item like an iPod, I hope they don't just assume it was the previous group.

8. TagsMissy

TagsMissy It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.

you should post this in the DVCsection. You'll find a lot more people saying at BLT in there.

9. kristinw3girls

kristinw3girls Mouseketeer

Great Idea, Thanks! I'm sure it was there for a while, but just hoping the right person gets it. The hotel is also calling people.