Did you know?

A visit to DL is not complete until you have had a churro. :yay:
But after discovering Dole Whips, I now feel the same way about those too. Sorry, didn't mean to change food subject. It's all eatmypixiedust's fault. :rolleyes1

:sad2: :sad2: Oh sure...blame the one who loves dole whip floats! :laughing: :rotfl:
dolewhipfloat_sig-1.jpg
:teeth: :wizard:

I should have a stamp card for dole whip floats...buy 10 get one free!! ;)

100_1446.jpg

Here's on of our contributions ... mmmmmm churro ......

churros are (or should be) soft and chewy on the inside, a little crispy on the outside and are covered with cin/sugar ...

Churros are like doughnuts...in a way, but better! Although those Mickey beignets are mighty tasty too!

the beignets are our favorite. :banana: we head straight to the jazz kitchen place as soon a we arrive and get the mickey ones in the park every day we are there, sometimes twice. they are amazing. not a big fan of the churros though. not sure why, it is still a fried hunk of dough rolled in a sugar, not much different than a beignet or doughnut. maybe it is the powdered sugar that makes the difference

what is amazing is how many people have never heard of a churro. . . and costco has these double sized ones that are twisted and O M G fresh and chewy and O M G to die for, so for me the dl's aren't as fresh. .. not that it stops my kids from having a few. now the popcorn. . . just the right amount of salt and yummy!

well, here are some other statisitics...

6.7 million servings of popcorn per year.
1.5 million Ice Cream per year.

well, here are some other statisitics...

6.7 million servings of popcorn per year.
1.5 million Ice Cream per year.

holy cow!! that is a lot! in 2006 I guess my family ate the fair share of popcorn and ice cream

ETA:
On our trip at least one popcorn per the four of us per day and a scoop or two of icecream a day lol.

I am always sad that DL's popcorn always smells soooooooo much better then it tastes :sad2: I think its the butter flavor they use. I try not to succumb to the smell.

I personally am the biggest fan of the Fritters though they aren't as wonderful as they use to be :(

I am always sad that DL's popcorn always smells soooooooo much better then it tastes :sad2: I think its the butter flavor they use. I try not to succumb to the smell.

I personally am the biggest fan of the Fritters though they aren't as wonderful as they use to be :(

Corn Oil actually... with butter artifical taste :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter