Did you get your Disney docs yet??

We are leaving September 4th, and we got our DME tags by UPS a couple of weeks ago.

My TA said she mailed out the luggage tag package on the 6th. Here's hoping USPS gets it here on time! :rolleyes1

Hi all!

I had a UPS delivery yesterday, the Magic Express tags.

I'm still waiting for the other docs. Trip paid in full since
(only) Aug 2.

We're excited, it's the 1st trip ever for me and the kids! :cheer2:

16 days and still nothing. :sad2:

16 days??? I should probably stop checking the mailbox and start packing!! :cool1:

Zookeeper...hopefully yours will be to you any day. Got ours today! 15 days out. AKL here we come :cool1:

SuAnne said:
Zookeeper...hopefully yours will be to you any day. Got ours today! 15 days out. AKL here we come :cool1:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. It's really sad when that's the first thing I think about in the morning! :rotfl:

:cool1: party: :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

Ours came today. Maybe you will get yours tomorrow Zookeeper!

Nancy

mom22belles said:
:cool1: party: :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

Ours came today. Maybe you will get yours tomorrow Zookeeper!

Nancy

Ok you guys. I'm having flashbacks of grade school and being the last one picked for a team!!! :sad1:

I live in Canada and am leaving Sept. 9th. We got our paid statement and our ME tags... is there anything else that we should be getting? We haven't gotten our Planet Hollywood voucher, do we get that when we check in? :wizard:

misslissa said:
I live in Canada and am leaving Sept. 9th. We got our paid statement and our ME tags... is there anything else that we should be getting? We haven't gotten our Planet Hollywood voucher, do we get that when we check in? :wizard:

Our Planet Hollywood vouchers came in the mail. We also got " vouchers" for our hotel room which I don't believe you need as long as you have your confirmation number. And we got luggage tags. We are not using ME so I'm not sure if they are the same as ME. They are hard plastic with a Castle hollogram picture on them.

Nancy

OK, My son is checking (for the 3rd time) to see if the mail came today............(the suspense is killing me)............................he's on his way back from the mailbox (run, boy,run!)...........what's that ? He's got an envelope in his hand...............could it be? could it finally be?? .......

:cool1: :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :yay: :bounce: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :bounce: :yay:

12 days out and my luggage tags finally made it!

mom22belles said:
Our Planet Hollywood vouchers came in the mail. We also got " vouchers" for our hotel room which I don't believe you need as long as you have your confirmation number. And we got luggage tags. We are not using ME so I'm not sure if they are the same as ME. They are hard plastic with a Castle hollogram picture on them.

Nancy

When are you leaving??? :confused3

zookeeper said:
OK, My son is checking (for the 3rd time) to see if the mail came today............(the suspense is killing me)............................he's on his way back from the mailbox (run, boy,run!)...........what's that ? He's got an envelope in his hand...............could it be? could it finally be?? .......

:cool1: :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :yay: :bounce: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :bounce: :yay:

12 days out and my luggage tags finally made it!

YIPEE FOR ANYTHING IN THE MAIL FROM DISNEY... :rotfl:

I'm a big Disney geek... I'm getting embarrassed about all of the time that I spend talking about Disney at work. :rolleyes: :cheer2:

hi everyone just a few words to say that we got our docs- luggage tage for dme four days ago and we are forty days away from leaving on our first trip to wdw :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :yay:

We got our Disney luggage tags in the mail today but that's it and we leave on Saturday. Should I be worried?

We're leaving Fri and still nothing. As long as you have your confirmation # and call to re-check everything should be OK. I am still very disappointed that nothing came - I check the mail like a kid at Christmas every afternoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter