Did you get this PM too?

Looks like our "friends" thread has been bumped off!!!!!!!

THank you ....now we can go back to all things Disney!!!

DIS BOARDS RULE & SO DO THEIR MODERATORS!!!!!!!!
:banana:

Ladies...I know I haven't posted on this board much (yet ;) ), but I am glad that you have the class that you have. I have stopped reading the other boards because there was so much negatively.

I love these boards because there is no such thing as a stupid question, everyone ROCKS and it is all about Disney. What's not to love!

Here's to you!

-TT

oh my gosh! how childish can you be? They actually took a pic of someone's engagement ring and posted it on their site. Technically, that is stealing pictures. You can't use someone else's pictures without their consent. What a bunch of patheticness! ::sad2:

I can't even comprehend how completely immature this is. :confused: These girls actually sit on their computers all day just to bash weddings that they don't even have to attend??!? They actually spent time going through our boards to rip it apart?? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! I thought I was out of highschool, but this is so much worse! I just want to applaud all of the Disney brides/brides to be for being so incredibly classy (or is it klassy?). You girls are so wonderful, and it's so great that we have this place where we can be supportive of one another. So what if we want Disney weddings, it's not like they are going to be attending any...I just don't get it. :confused3 Don't let them ruin the magic that they will NEVER experience. :wizard: Wow...just wow...

"but there's no fun in that. reading and not posting about a disney themed stoopid crappy wedding? that's no fun at all! party pooper!"
This is an actual quote from a poster on the Knot........I have absolutely nothing to say.......except that I bet her wedding will be klassy with a capital K....

Wow! I can't believe people would make fun of our board! Don't they have anything better to do? :confused3
I've only shared my wedding info on this board, and on Martha Stewart Weddings. They are nice at Weddings, but this place is the absolute nicest, and most supportive board for any bride, whether you're a Disney bride or not.
:cutie:

:lmao: Wow some people really NEED to get a LIFE!!!!! :lmao:

That is BY FAR the FUNNIEST thing I've read in a LOOOONG time!!!!!

Now that the case is closed, lets hope that it stays that way. I did receive a PM (as some of you know) from this person trying to stir up a little nonsense. Luckily that was all I needed to have to forward to a moderator. Thanks Hmgolden and lets just hope this all stands still.

i also think that its wonderful that we have such a great group of people here... who dont go back and add fuel to the fire, etc. I also agree with a precious poster-- no question is ever *not* worth asking. :listen:

I love you girls (and the few guys there are). :grouphug: This is why we all get along so well

Thank you moderators!!! It was awful to feel 'afraid' to post my feelings for fear the person on the other end was no longer going to be kind and helpful, but cold and demeaning.

BTW, what exactly is a 'cupcake dress???'

BTW, what exactly is a 'cupcake dress???'
I don't know...I think though that I might have a "cupcake" shaped dress? :confused3 ...maybe it means having a full skirt? But...really...what wedding dress doesn't have a full skirt? ...or rather, I should say that many wedding dresses have this type of shape....and for the record, I think the dresses that people post on this site are beautiful! :cutie:

i dont know either... i think its one with a skirt like mine... kinda goes out and then down instead of to the body and very sleek.

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here.... what a joke. Did that person actually write like that? And she's complaining about us? People need to get a hobby...

I'm glad the moderators took care of this... I'm off the boards for 1 day and this is what happens... boy, did I miss a lot... it's probably for the better though. Unlike some of you wonderfully polite and patient women, I would have ripped into those girls. Sorry, but that's just me. Glad it's over...

But what a great laugh!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter