did we get a good rate for hifs?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by lmmmdtmlem, Mar 4, 2001.

1. lmmmdtmlem

lmmmdtmlem Mouseketeer

Hi, we made reservations this morning at hisf after reading all of the wonderful things about it on this board. We had reservations at the Homewood Suites which I am cancelling. We got a rate of $116 per night for November 12 through November 20. How does that sound? Do you know of anywhere I could get a cheaper rate? Thanks a lot!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tyandbash

tyandbash Mouseketeer

We are staying at HIFS at Easter time this year and have a rate of 143.00. I think 116.00 in November sounds GREAT!!

4. curlyjbs

curlyjbs <font color=cc0066>1 Tequila...2 Tequila...3 Tequi

HIFS offers a BOGO (buy one night - get one FREE)
    Check this out:
    http://www.basshotels.com/holiday-inn?_template=snfcoupb.html

I don't know if they will offer it for this Nov. but you never know. Check closer to your Reservation.
    Hope this can help. :)

[​IMG] <font Color =FF0000>HIFS 10/01
    <marquee direction ="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">can't wait, can't wait, CAN'T WAIT!!</marquee>

5. sharonhowran

sharonhowran Earning My Ears

I too am staying there at Easter. My rate is
    $156.00. So your rate does sound pretty good to
    me. Remember kids eat free and everybody gets a free full breakfast. You can keep an eye on the board though and keep checking around for a better deal at HIFS. You can cancel right up till the day before I think.

6. lmmmdtmlem

lmmmdtmlem Mouseketeer

I'll check the website for that coupon - that sounds like a great deal! I had heard some people mention it before from last year but wasn't sure how to access it. Thanks a lot! Have a great time everyone!

7. SAFETY LADY

SAFETY LADY Earning My Ears

We are staying at HIFS Easter week with a rate of $143 per night.

8. leeal

leeal Earning My Ears

I just found that booking through the website: www.etravelsale.com, the rate is great. I got a kids suite for $111.00. Try it out.