Did the Pepper Market change?

Potterholic85

Earning My Ears
It's been several years since I've been to the Pepper Market at Coronado Springs. I used to love it because they would cook the food right in front if you and it was sooo yummy. I was looking at their menu on AllEars.net yesterday, and above the menu it says, "As of January 1, 2013, Pepper Market at the Coronado Springs Resort switched to an a la carte menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner."

So... what does that mean? Do they still cook the food in front of you like before or is it different?

It's been several years since I've been to the Pepper Market at Coronado Springs. I used to love it because they would cook the food right in front if you and it was sooo yummy. I was looking at their menu on AllEars.net yesterday, and above the menu it says, "As of January 1, 2013, Pepper Market at the Coronado Springs Resort switched to an a la carte menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner."

So... what does that mean? Do they still cook the food in front of you like before or is it different?

They experiment with a buffet and when back to the a la carte you are used to.

Never mind they are still a buffet but not an all you can eat.

You'll likely get a better response posting the question on the Coronado Resort thread- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3023399&page=137

We stayed there this past January and enjoyed our stay. What we didn't like about the Pepper Market was having to tip for the waiter/waitress to bring our drinks to the table. We weren't even offered a refill, so we felt even less the need to tip (even though we did mostly because it was expected). I feel tipping should be reserved for food being served to you; not ordering, waiting for your food, and then carrying it to your table. They did clean up our table afterwards, but I would have preferred to do it myself in this situation since we did most of it ourselves anyway. We loved the resort though and would stay there again. Eating at the Pepper Market; not so much.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter