Did Something Sort of Different - Need Help

SamIAm21

Mickey's #1 Fan
I just booked, because of a great rate, a Hertz Rental Car for my upcoming trip in June. As soon as I pushed the "confirm" button, I noticed that Hertz is "off airport". Well, I've never done an "off airport" rental company before and I know there is some sort of shuttle to get me to the Hertz Rental area, but I'm not exactly sure where or how to find the shuttle. I usually go with Avis, which is located in MCO, but never did an off airport shuttle before.

Would anyone be so kind as to explain the where's and how's of find the shuttle.

Many thanks in advance!

:worship:

I'm assuming the Off airport will be the one right next to the airport. If you are traveling adults only this really is no big deal- the shuttle was downstairs when we rented but that was years ago. I would say maybe an extra 20 minutes vs. in airport rental.

I'm assuming the Off airport will be the one right next to the airport. If you are traveling adults only this really is no big deal- the shuttle was downstairs when we rented but that was years ago. I would say maybe an extra 20 minutes vs. in airport rental.

I'm traveling with my daughter who will be 7 at the time and we need to go to the off airport location 2 miles away. There is a shuttle, I just need to find out where to catch the shuttle.

Anyone?

You need to down a level from baggage claim. There will be signs directing you outside. You just find Hertz.

Hertz is great to rent from. Their bus is always waiting. It is about a 5 min bus ride from the airport.

When we went it was on LEVEL 1 and in looking at the map of the airport is is still down there- below baggage claim.
here is the map
http://www.orlandoairports.net/images/diagrams/terminal_layout_l.jpg

That's right, just follow the signs to the Ground Transportation level. Once there go right outside and you'll see where the shuttles pull up to the curb. The Hertz location is just outside of the airport property - a pretty short trip.

Dick Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!