Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't have time, I totally understand...but we are going on our first Disney cruise next weekend and I was hoping you could make me the Fantasy Mickey ears with the year in one ear and Jan. 19 - 26 in the other.
Also the pirate Mickey with "Jay" and "Justin"
And pirate Minnie with "Amy" and "Joann".

here are your requests.....:goodvibes

Mickeyheadlifepreserver_fantasy1-19-26_zpsa082b2f2.png

jayPiratefill_zpsd71d2676.png

justinPiratefill2_zpsd10865a2.png

amyMinniePiratefill2_zpsaf1e7644.png

joannMinniePiratefil2l_zps487c0176.png

Hi Marne, I've been looking through your designs, which are truly fabulous by the way & I was wondering if it was possible to get a RILEY Mickey head done exactly the same as the DAD one on page 5 of your Mickey heads in the 4shared file please??

Also I would love an ABBEY Minnie head just like this one http://www.4shared.com/photo/gZ7QQs8w/BigMinnieMom.html and another Minnie head that says MUM (rather than MOM as we are from Australia :))

If you can do these that would be perfect, thanks heaps!!!!

AJ x

Here you go.....

BigMickeyRiley_zpsce600f27.png

1BigMinnieAbbey_zps1b332fed.png

1BigMinnieMum_zpsf244fc8a.png

Beautiful work! I have emailed and PMd you. Could you please let me know if you have received either. Thank you so much.

First of all - WOW! You're work is stunning! You replied to a post I put out there about BBB 'fairy Godmother' letters. I have two girls going to their first BBB experience in Feb and I was hoping to surprise them with a letter attached to a gift box containing their dresses. I don't know where to start though....Could you help me?

I was hoping for the BBB logo on the top and a picture of Cinderella's Fairy Godmother

Princess Kenley (for the first letter) and Princess Grace (for the second)

and signed: I look forward to seeing you soon,
Your Fairy Godmother

Is this something you could create for me? :goodvibes Is there a fee - if so let me know what the process is. My girls would be so excited to receive one of these!!!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/MspUBW8Z/angel_rapunzel_invite.html

Something like this but where Rapunzel is have the Fairy Godmother and sign:
I await your arrival this morning at 10:20am

Your Fairy Godmother

Here you go......

fairygodmotherBBBinvite2_kenley_zpsca8c9f8d.png

fairygodmotherBBBinvite2_grace_zpsf42fe122.png

I love your designs! I was wondering if I could request two autograph book covers from your designs? Also, would it be possible to have this in a 4X6 size or with just a solid border so I could cut it down to 4x6 after printing with out losing the words? I am working with a 4X6 book so if you can't do the 4X6 please let me know before you work on it. I wouldn't want to waste your time if I can't get my format to 5X7.

The first one is Toy Story, like this one:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/OLhKKPDd/sawyer_toy_story_cover.html
But could you modify it so it says: Jack's Autographs 1st Disney Trip - 2013

The second one is with all the Princesses, like this one: http://www.4shared.com/photo/wc61uvp-/lindsey_princess_cover5x7.html

But could you modify it so it says: Kate's Autographs 1st Disney Trip - 2013

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to do these covers.

Here are your requests.....I had these disigns in 8x10, they can be easily reduced to 4x6 size when printing......:thumbsup2

ToyStoryCover_jack_zpsad5b3576.png

PrincessCover2_kate_zpsed2d73c6.png

I think your work is fabulous!
Could you please create a stroller tag in a Cinderella design for my granddaughter "Harper"?

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much Marne! They are gorgeous. Absolutely amazing! When I say the pirate shirts, I just want there name in Disney Font written in it? Not the bubble-letter name fills like you normally do? Does that make sense?

Hello, your designs are adorable.

Can you customize the Epcot Drinking Around the World graphic "one beer at a time"

Take out the inner circle text and photo and replace with the following text

Drinking Around The World

Cindy's Bachelorette Weekend

Not sure if everything will fit in the inner circle so feel free to use creative freedom.

Thanks so much!

Here is the disign, everything wouldn't fit in center without look cluttered, and looked too bare without pic, I can change things around if you want, let me know.....:goodvibes

Drinkingaroundtheworld-snow_cindy_zps9cea3802.png

Hi Marne! First of all, let me say how beautiful and original your work is! My best friend is heading to WDW for the first time with her family on Feb 8, and she would like some shirts made - I am not sure how you want me to specify which ones, so maybe I will just include a link to the one I am running my ideas off of? Let me know in a PM if I am doing something wrong. You are the designer though - so if you think my design sucks and you can do something better or more original - by all means, just ignore mine and go with what you want!!!

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us.../Upanniversary_gregampkim.png.html?sort=3&o=0

This one - my friends are IN LOVE with Up! And everything the movie stands for. So, they would like to use this concept, but alter it a bit to reflect Valentines Day. They are a young married couple who met when they were kids, so wondering if we could put a picture of Elly & Carl when they are kids on the left, then the picture of them in their wedding attire on the right? If we can make the heart red and put their names Krystal & Mike in the heart.
Above the entire shirt put Adventure is out there!
Below the picture put Happy Valentines Day

Then she would like the same concept (sort of) for her son and daughter's Valentines shirts - but if both of them can include a picture of only little Elly and little Carl? (maybe Elly on the right and Carl on the left?) Whatever you thinks will look good.
Again - with the Adventure is out there! on the top and Happy Valentines Day on the bottom.
The girls shirt would say Alora in the red heart.
The boys shirt would say Johnathan in the red heart.

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...oddPiratefill_zpsa86defea.png.html?sort=3&o=0
Pirate Mickey shirt (boy)
On the top Captain
On the bottom in the same font (not the name fill) Johnathan
And then underneath all of that Walt Disney World 2013

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...niePiratefill_zpsd3e86d11.png.html?sort=3&o=1
Pirate Minnie Shirt (girl)
On the top First Mate
On the bottom in the same font (not the name fill) Alora
And then underneath all of that Walt Disney World 2013

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...ngelynaTiana4_zps9e1e8881.png.html?sort=3&o=3
Name - Alora
Disney World 2013

Then I have nothing to really go off of, just wondering if you can help me make something - her son Johnathan LOVES Robin Hood. Krystal isn't sure if his name, being 9 didgits long will look good with a name fill, but I was wondering if you could come up with something else?
Name - Johnathan
Disney World 2013

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Here are the other 2 requests.....

johnathanPiratebackground_zpsc7cd1186.png

aloraMinniePiratefill_zps0dfb3f29.png

This is in reference to the Cindy Bachelorette Graphic you designed a few posts up. I didn't know how to quote the original message anyway...

OMG...this is so cute! I love it. I do have a few changes if it's not too difficult, I know you have tons of requests and I really do appreciate the time and effort.

Can you change the beer mouseheads to the mouseheads with the country flags (hope that makes sense)? I'm trying to add the link to the photo you have on your photobucket page but this board won't let me post a link. The girls aren't beer drinkers. Can you change middle photo to the fab 5 or 6? Or, use the epcot ball with mickey. Can you change the word "party" to "weekend." Lastly, can you add Epcot before 2013?

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Thank you for the autograph covers. They look amazing. Your are so talented. I really appreciate you working on this for me. :thumbsup2

Sorry, but I put this in the wrong place at first!

May I please request the following invites? TIA! (the one I saw that you did on here with Mater is perfect!)

lunch @ Mama Melrose April 10, 2013 @ 01:40 PM

Karstyn
Tyler
Kameron
Kyle
Sabrena
Kailee
Caleb

I can't wait to see them!

Beautiful work Marne! Thank you so very much. When the shirts are made, would you like pictures of some of them? I can PM you if you'd like. Let me know! - Charity

These are absolutely amazing. Can I order the one a few posts up that says REVIS with the following changes:

Can you add "The" in the font like Disney World above the name "KAHN'S" (our last name) where it says REVIS
And instead of Disney World 2013 could it say Disney Family Adventure 2013

Thank you soon much. I'd like to use this on a t-shirt and a magnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter