Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a dinner invite to Ohana's that I like but the disigner is no longer designing. Could you do an Ohana's dinner invite for me? Here is a link to the one I found. You don't have to do exactly like this, this is just an idea of what I like. If you can't do it that's fine, you have done amazing disigns for me already! The invite is for Bailey. You can leave just a place for Date & Time and I will write it in if that's ok. Thanks so much.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb470/patsthings/New Invitations/Ohana-dinner.png

Could I please get three Disigns for our trip in August?

All three with Walt Disney World 2012 on them.

Phineas and Ferb-Mackenzie

Minne (with her wearing the yellow dress on the side)-Aubrey

Pascal-Delaney

Thank you so much!

Diane

Hi!!

I'd like to request the following:

Doc McStuffins name fill - Kailyn

Would it also be possible to use your file entitled "3 mickeypirate" and have it say Disney Dream October 14-18, 2012?

Thanks so much - your work is great!!

Just found this site and your designs are amazing. Was wondering if I could please get some name fills for our August trip.

Abbe: Ariel, Merida, Rapunzel, Princesses
Jayda: Ariel, Princesses
Heather: Aurora, Princesses, Chip & Dale
Laura: Ariel, Princesses
Chrissy: Cinderella, Princesses

Thank you so much!!!:)

Hi...I was wondering if you could please do two name fills for my daughters.

one for Allison and one for Amanda with the fab five filled in them!!

Thanks so much!!

Also could you add to this order the same name fills for our travel compantions Nicolas and Tyler.

Thanks again!

These gift tags look great! Love the white with colored outline. Would you possibly have time to make me 2 sets? One for Jamie and one for Amanda?

Also, if you wouldn't mind, can you make us the following:

Eeyore fill: Amanda
Stitch fill: Jamie (girl colors)

Pirate Minnie fill: (1 for each)
Mom
Amanda
Jamie

Cruisin' with Mickey Disney Fantasy December 1-8, 2012

If this is too much, please just do what you can. Thanks again! :)

Which gift tags/characters did you want for Jamie and Amanda?--you need to be specific please:goodvibes

I would be eternally grateful for a Rapunzel fill for Skylar. We are sailing on the Disney Fantasy on July 7 2012. She loves Rapunzel and Pascal. Thank you!

LOVE>>>LOVE>>>LOVE...the Josh Stitch! I actually looked up the race info and the race is called Family Fun Run 5k ???can you change the top line to say that??? I am sorry, I will do my research from now on before requesting

Also can you do the Donald with the name Lisa....Walt Disney World 2013 and then can you put somewhere Half Marathon? let me know if you found anything on Grumpy....I love your name fills so hopefully you will find something. thanks so much
Lisa

What name do you want with grumpy fill?

I found a dinner invite to Ohana's that I like but the disigner is no longer designing. Could you do an Ohana's dinner invite for me? Here is a link to the one I found. You don't have to do exactly like this, this is just an idea of what I like. If you can't do it that's fine, you have done amazing disigns for me already! The invite is for Bailey. You can leave just a place for Date & Time and I will write it in if that's ok. Thanks so much.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb470/patsthings/New Invitations/Ohana-dinner.png

I did one it isn't exact but pretty close....It would be easy for me to put in he date and time for you-- if you want just send me the info....:goodvibes

Grumpy is Gary and also can you add the Family Fun Run 5k at the top with Walt Disney World 2013 at the bottom? thanks so much : )

These gift tags look great! Love the white with colored outline. Would you possibly have time to make me 2 sets? One for Jamie and one for Amanda?

Also, if you wouldn't mind, can you make us the following:

Eeyore fill: Amanda
Stitch fill: Jamie (girl colors)

Pirate Minnie fill: (1 for each)
Mom
Amanda
Jamie

Cruisin' with Mickey Disney Fantasy December 1-8, 2012

If this is too much, please just do what you can. Thanks again! :)

Here are some of your requests........:goodvibes Please let me know specifics about gift tags.....

Which gift tags/characters did you want for Jamie and Amanda?--you need to be specific please:goodvibes

Sorry. I liked the white with colored outlines of: Mickey, Minnie, Simba, Donald Duck, and I think the other was Chip N Dale. Love too many.... you decide. Thanks so much. :goodvibes

I love the Ohana dinner invite it is so cute! The name on it is suppose to be Bailey is there anyway you could change it? Thanks.

These are great! Thanks so much. I really appreciate this. I'm sure my girls will love them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter