Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow; can't believe you've only been designing for two months??? I love them all!!! I you can, I would love...

Princesses with crown and the name fill Abigail (the one wth the border around it and 2012 on it)

Little Mermaid with the name Abigail on it

Star Wars (same border one) with the name Adan and 2012 on it

Mickey Head w/red pants with Daddy on it
another one same with Aidan on it
Minnie Head w/polka dot bow with Abigail on it and another with Mommy on it

and lastly a pink mickey head with the tiara and Rapunzel on it and Happy Birthday Abigail (8th b-day) on it

Here is the fixed up fill for you.......:goodvibes

Our twins (boy girl) will be 8 years old on June 29th!

Ditto- your designs are spectacular!

Wow is all I can say. I have been messing around with just the stupid fill for hours now and mine is NOWHERE near what yours are. Can I put in a request? If you are too busy, that is fine, but yours are really remarkable. Here is what I would love:

Bennett---Cars Characters Disney Wonder 2012
Lindsay---Ariel Disney Wonder 2012
Grant---Toy Story Disney Wonder 2012

These are the kids and the most important ones!

Here are the adults, which I would love, but not if you don't have time.

Amy---Tangled Disney Wonder 2012
Eric---Classic Characters Disney Wonder 2012
Gail---Princesses Disney Wonder 2012

Thank you so much...Amy

Hi!
I wanted to request the Ariel name you do. I'd live the name to be Shea.
Thanks!

Wow! I LOVE your designs! Thank you in advance for your time and efforts!

Also, I am not sure if you saw my post on the main DIS page, but we are celebrating my twins' 9th birthday and my husband's 40th birthday. Do you have any ideas of how to incorporate these into a design for a shirt or button? I would SO appreciate your feedback!!

It would make my family's trip if you could make the following:

Colin:
-Harry Potter Name Fill
-Harry Potter 7
-Mickey Pirate Head/Name Fill
-Mickey Head Jedi
-Lego Star Wars w/name fill (w/border that says WDW Star Wars Days 2012, if possible)
-Mickey Head w/white buttons, 2012
-All characters name fill w/Mickey standing next to name, w/border (WDW 2012)

Caitlin:
-Harry Potter Name Fill
-Harry Potter 7
-Minnie Pirate Head/Name Fill
-Minnie Head Princess Leia
-Minnie Head w/polka dots, 2012
-Minnie character name fill w/border (WDW 2012)

Amelia:
-Pooh Name Fill (can you do all the Pooh characters in the name, with Pooh standing next to the name? I would love if we could get one that says "Happy 3rd Birthday 2012" and just a plain one for a shirt)
-Minnie Pirate Head/Name Fill
-Minnie Head Princess Leia
-Princess name fill & border w/WDW 2012
-Minnie name fill & border w/WDW 2012

Jason:
-Mickey Head w/buttons, 2012

Kerry:

Gillespie Family
-WDW Gillespie Family trip, 2012 (with all characters/castle/border/whatever!)

Also, we are surprising all 3 kids with the trip, so I would love something with something with the characters inviting them to Disney that includes the text below somehow:

Dear Colin, Caitlin, and Amelia,
Surprise! We are going to Disney World to celebrate your birthdays!

Thank you so much again for your help!!!! You are so awesome for doing this, and my kids will be so happy with these!

Whew......Here are all your requests....I think they are all there......:goodvibes

Hello! I would like to request a few name fills!

Could I get the name "Bailyn" in the toddler princess (making sure Tiana is included), an Aladdin themed one, a Princess and the Frog themed one, the Rapunzel one, and if possible a Doc McStuffins themed one? All with Walt Disney World 2012.

Thanks so much!

WOW! You are beyond fabulous! These are awesome! I know the kids are going to be thrilled when they see these! They will help make the surprise of the trip even more special and exciting.

Can I just ask you to make one little change? The "Surprise" letter has Caitlin's name misspelled...can you please change it from CaitlYn to CaitlIn? And, can you add, "See ya real soon!" to the bottom?

Also, do you happen to have a photo of Hermione that you could put in place of Harry Potter on Caitlin's name fill?

Thank you again for all of your hard work!

-Kerry

Hi Marneb....I have yet another request, gift tags and dinner invitations. I'll put what I'm looking for and you can tell me whether or not you can do them.

TIA!!:)
ec

Mickey Head Gift Tag:
Cody (on the left ear)
Mickey Character (on right side of head)
Gee, you have been really sweet, so I stopped by and left you a special treat! Your pal, Mickey (in the middle of the head)

Mickey Head Gift Tag:
Travis (on the left ear)
Donald Duck Character (on right side of head)
Gee, you have been really sweet, so I stopped by and left you a special treat! Your pal, Donald (in the middle of the head)

Mickey Head Gift Tag:
Kaylen (on the left ear)
Minnie Character (on right side of head)
Gee, you have been really sweet, so I stopped by and left you a special treat! Your pal, Minnie (in the middle of the head)

Mickey Head Gift Tag:
Cody (on the left ear)
Chip and Dale (on right side of head)
You have been really sweet, so we stopped by and left you a special treat! Your pals, Chip 'n Dale (in the middle of the head)

Mickey Head Gift Tag:
Travis (on the left ear)
Goofy (on right side of head)
You've been gosh darn fun, so I stopped by and left you a special treat! Your pal, Goofy (in the middle of the head)

Mickey Head Gift Tag:
Kaylen (on the left ear)
Simba (on right side of head)
We had a roarin' good time with you, so I stopped by and left you a special treat! Simba (in the middle of the head)

Mickey Head Gift Tag:
Cody (on the left ear)
Darth Vader (on right side of head)
Cody, today will be a long day remembered. Obi-Wan has taught you well. (in the middle of the head)

Mickey Head Gift Tag:
Kaylen (on the left ear)
R2D2 (on right side of head)
Beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep!! R2D2 (in the middle of the head)

Mickey Head Gift Tag:
Travis (on the left ear)
Yoda (on right side of head)
May the force be with you always. Master Yoda (in the middle of the head)

Mickey Head Gift Tag:
Cody (on the left ear)
Mickey and the Gang (on right side of head)
We hope you enjoyed your stay! Come back again. Your pal, Mickey (in the middle of the head)

Mickey Head Gift Tag:
Kaylen (on the left ear)
We hope you enjoyed your stay! Come back again. Your pal, Mickey (in the middle of the head)

Mickey Head Gift Tag:
Travis (on the left ear)
We hope you enjoyed your stay! Come back again. Your pal, Mickey

Dinner Invitations:
Chef Mickey, Thursday, May 24th, 6:50 pm, Contemporary Resort
Hoop-de-Doo, Sunday, May 28th, 7:15 pm, Fort Wilderness

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
ec

Here are your requests.......:goodvibes I don't have Invites for either of those resorts and unfortunately don't have the time right now to make any new invites.....I'm sure shadowryter has some wonerful ones she could personalize for you.....:thumbsup2

How/where do u get st arted doing this? Site?

I saw all the wonderful disigns here on the boards and I felt bad having to ask others to spend so much time making so many disigns for me. I got Photoshop Elements for photo editing for Christmas and decided to try to use it to make some things for my family's trip this September. There is a wonderful sticky thread on the creative boards that Dolly did that explains how to do some things on MS Word. I learned most of what I know how to do by doing a search on YouTube....there are a lot of step by step tutorials on how to do things on PSE. The PSE Help menu also comes in handy if you don't know how to do something. There are also books available on how to use PSE, but I have found out everything I needed to know without having to pay for it.....:thumbsup2

Love your designs! I would like to request a couple. I am brand new to all of this and have never made a shirt. How exactly do I do it? Sorry for not knowing! Do I just copy and past the image to Microsoft. Then print on transfer paper? I would appreciate ANY help or tips!

All disigns can be saved on your computer, they are .jpg or .png files normally. You can get some great transfer paper from Amy (M_I_C_K_E_Y). Her transfers are the best and really last for a long time. I have shirts I made 2 years ago and have been washed many times that still look great. You also don't have to print the images backwards like you do with some other transfer paper. I think there might even be a thread about it......you can do a search and check it out.:goodvibes

WOW! You are beyond fabulous! These are awesome! I know the kids are going to be thrilled when they see these! They will help make the surprise of the trip even more special and exciting.

Can I just ask you to make one little change? The "Surprise" letter has Caitlin's name misspelled...can you please change it from CaitlYn to CaitlIn? And, can you add, "See ya real soon!" to the bottom?

Also, do you happen to have a photo of Hermione that you could put in place of Harry Potter on Caitlin's name fill?

Thank you again for all of your hard work!

-Kerry

Here is the fixed Invite...sorry about that...with so many disigns it is easy to make a mistake once in a while....:goodvibes

Here are your requests.......:goodvibes I don't have Invites for either of those resorts and unfortunately don't have the time right now to make any new invites.....I'm sure shadowryter has some wonerful ones she could personalize for you.....:thumbsup2

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Can I make a change? Can you make the Mickey heads white and put an outline color just around the Mickey head? It looks great on the computer, but looked streaky when I printed one out since it's all black ink. :worried:

Thanks for the tip on shadowryter! I'll check in with her and, again, thanks
for your time!!

:worship::worship::worship:
ec

Can I also get a Star Wars name fill for Travis with storm troopers and a Fab 5 name fill for Kaylen? On Kaylen's, can you put her name fill across the castle?

Thanks!
ec

Hi,
First let me say I love your work!
Second.... I'm not the smartest computer person so I'm winging it!

I'd like to order:
Name Fills:
Eyore - Joy
Little Mermaid - Shea
Fairies - Shea
Tinkerbell - Vannessa
Monsters Inc - the Popovich's

you also have a Mickey Head Life Preserver - Disney Wonder 2012

Thank you!

Your designs are AWESOME! Can you please do a few more?

Monster's Inc w/ Monster Inc Font Walt Disney World 2012 - Marshall

Finding Nemo w/ Walt Disney World 2012 with the colored aqua blue background- Marshall, Karen, Matthew and Kayla

Toy Story w/ Buzz Character and Walt Disney World 2012 - Matthew

Mickey Pirate w/ Walt Disney World 2012 - Matthew, Marshall

Cars w/Walt Disney World 2012 - Matthew

Thank You!! pixiedust:

Here are your requests........:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter