Did I miss something?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by lshaw, Sep 11, 2007.

1. lshaw

lshaw Mouseketeer

Mar 17, 2007
    I have noticed a few posts that state the Concourse SteakHouse is going away- I hadn't read anything regarding this- can someone enlighten me?

2. buckylarue

buckylarue Can't decide who's Statler and who's Waldorf...

Jul 15, 2000
    There is a (rumored to be) DVCbuilding going up where the North Garden Wing used to be at the CR. As part of the renovation for the new construction, a number of changes are being made to restaurants and shops in the CR, as well as a skyway (elevated walkway) being built between the 2 buildings. I know there have been a number of threads about the construction on the DVC board, and I assume the resort board as well. Here is what Deb at allearsnet has to say about it:

3. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

Aug 26, 1999
    I was talking to a Contemporary CM Friday 9/7 that said that too. I think she said it was going to happen very soon. She did say that a new resturaunt will open in a few months on the first floor, but it won't be the Concourse Steakhouse reopening (which is what I'd thought). She said that although they don't know for sure what this new resturaunt will have, the strongest rumor is that it will be Asian-type food.