Did I miss something - Nemo walls from DL

got2travel

Disney lover
I have a stack of Nemo cards from DL. I never entered any of the codes. So I started to do that today. I've gotten through 6 of them and none of the codes work.

Did I miss something? Are these codes no longer any good? I've been entering quest codes that are older than the Nemo codes but haven't had any problem with any of those.

Now I'm afraid I might get banned for entering too many bad codes.

I have a stack of Nemo cards from DL. I never entered any of the codes. So I started to do that today. I've gotten through 6 of them and none of the codes work.

Did I miss something? Are these codes no longer any good? I've been entered quest codes that are older than the Nemo codes but haven't had any problem with any of those.

Apparently the codes no longer work. If you use Contact Us you should be able to get them to give you the walls. You have to try and enter the codes and then send them a list and tell them they did not work. Took me a couple of tries but finally got them. Their first response was that the codes were invalid. Make sure you mention that the codes are for Nemo Submarine Walls from the cards you got from Disneyland.

Thanks so much. I figured 1 or 2 might not work, but when all of them didn't work it was weird.

Did I miss something? Are these codes no longer any good? I've been entering quest codes that are older than the Nemo codes but haven't had any problem with any of those.

The same thing happened to me. I figuered I would go ahead and enter the codes and none of them worked. I did have a bunch of the older cards that I had gotten when VMK just opened and they worked fine. Since VMK is closing I am not going to even bother contacting them about the Nemo stuff..:confused3

The same thing happened to me. I figuered I would go ahead and enter the codes and none of them worked. I did have a bunch of the older cards that I had gotten when VMK just opened and they worked fine. Since VMK is closing I am not going to even bother contacting them about the Nemo stuff..:confused3

Remarkably it only took 4 days for them to get me my Walls. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter