did I get AAA rate????

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by cavecricket, Nov 9, 2004.

1. cavecricket

cavecricket Disney Bride -to- Wife / DIsney Mom to be! July 4t

hey guys, quick question i booked for sept/2005 at AKL pool view , i was given a quote of $225 per night. was that a AAA rate?? seems low to me .
    anyways i will check back for AP discounts when it gets closer.

:earsgirl:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. lark

lark DIS Veteran

Assuming your stay starts before September 28 and that your $225 rate does not include tax, that is the rack rate.

AAA rate would be around $184 to $188.

4. cavecricket

i will call disney right now......i had read somewhere that there are 2 different #s to call to make ressies. one of the #s you didnt have to pay in full till arrival?? any idea what that is all about??

5. mom_rules

mom_rules <font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c

If you book a package through WDTC you are required to make a $200 deposit then the entire balance is due 45 days before your expected arrival date.
    If you book through CRO-room only-you are required to pay a deposit equal to one night's accomodation and the balance isn't due until you check in.
    I've done both and really couldn't tell you which way is better-I kinda like having it out of the way before I get there.

6. cavecricket

thank you so much for taking the time to help me out, i cant beleive i have been 27 times and still dont know everything, they are always changing things on me!!!!!!