Did I do online check-in right?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by firstwdw, Mar 25, 2013.

1. firstwdw

firstwdw DIS Veteran

I attempted to do online check in. At the very end it tells me there is an error and to try back later. Now when I go into my account it says "Check-In Available-modify check-in" When I click on that all my check in information is there but it won't let me get to the end. So have I successfully checked in or not?

2. DevonsDisneyMom

DevonsDisneyMom DIS Veteran

You should get an email confirming that you check in online successfully.

3. mum2four

mum2four DIS Veteran

I just completed online check in a couple days ago. It was a 3 step process, then I clicked on the "done" button and a confirmation page came up showing all the information I entered. I did not get an email confirmation. When I log into my account, it now shows an option to "modify check in". When I click on that I can see the info I entered again and make changes.

Are you able to get to that confirmation page when you go through the online check in process?

4. Sandi

Sandi A proud Spartans fan.

"Should" being a good qualifier. I've done on-line check in for several trips. Since the switchover to the new website, I didn't get a confirmation for my original on-line check in but then if I modified it, I would get a confirmation half the time. They'll never get the bugs out.

5. catra121

catra121 DIS Veteran

I would say that yes...you successfully completed online check in. If you had not...you would not be able to "modify" your check in.