• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did/Do you have Brazillian groups at your resort? Which one?

We just got back yesterday 7/27 from a week long stay at the Wilderness and the only complaint my wife had was when she was in-line for a counter serve meal and there were some people scattered in different lines and whoever got up there first they all came over in droves

We were at the Parks from 7/12-19 and there were HUGE groups of kids from Brazil on the fast pass waiting line. Someone must take all the cards and go from one ride to another and fast [*** them all! The kids were quite rude and obnoxious too.

They weren't staying at the Beach Club - thank goodness.

Maureen

There was a very large group of them at the GF last July..I don't know if they were staying there or eating there..I do know that a couple of them actually jumped across my wheelchair ramming into my legs.

There was a very large group of them at the GF last July..I don't know if they were staying there or eating there..I do know that a couple of them actually jumped across my wheelchair ramming into my legs.

We were staying at the GF this July and there were no groups staying there - we just saw them all over the parks!

that sounds so annoying...............and to lcboys.......if i was in line next and a bunch of them came over to cut in f ront of me, ,,, believe me i would of very loud and got a cm. i would N"o WAY let them cut in front of ME...imsorry but it sounds like something should def. be done about all the vacation time they are ruining for other people. come on 1 person stands at FP for hundreds of tickets. im sorry i would lose my patience and move them on..........hah

i don't understand why disney allows them to come?? they seem to behave so subhuman like and cause so many prblems for other guests. to hear how they leave garbage around and push people out of the the way in line!!! i can only imagine how the shape they leave their resort rooms in. :sad2:

Just found this thread....I never encountered this before. Maybe because I haven't been there during the the time they are there. Disney probably doesn't say anything to them not only because of $$$ but they don't want a discrimination case on their hands. I do think they need to handle it on a case-by-case basis, if they see a group acting up than they need to address and discipline them. It's a family fun environment and that type of behavior will get them kicked out.

Just found this thread....I never encountered this before. Maybe because I haven't been there during the the time they are there. Disney probably doesn't say anything to them not only because of $$$ but they don't want a discrimination case on their hands. I do think they need to handle it on a case-by-case basis, if they see a group acting up than they need to address and discipline them. It's a family fun environment and that type of behavior will get them kicked out.

No need to worry about a discrimination case. Disney is private property -discrimination laws only apply to public areas/businesses. Disney can choose to ban anyone, anywhere at any time, for any reason. No lawyer who paid attention during Constitutional law would take that case.

I heard they are back in school by early August..is that true?? I am spending way to much money to have my trip ruined by a bunch of obnoxious Tour groups..I do not care where they are from...the line holding would freak me out!!!:eek:

I was reading a Brazilian Tour book (as in for tourists wanting to go to Brazil, not for Brazilians coming here), and it pointed out that they rarely queue up in Brazil. It's not a part of their culture, so the book advised that you push your way onto buses etc.

I thought that explained a lot. Too bad Disney doesn't have a welcome orientation for them so they can learn how we handle crowds in the U.S. Not that it would fix things completely (they are mostly teenagers, afterall) but it might help.

Maybe Disney can build a park in Brazil and we can send all our teenagers there for vacation!

That made me laugh soo much!:rotfl2: couldn't leave that gem unnoticed.

When I was little we went in 1996 they were at dixie landings that year I believe thankfully we were as AsMu but oh my goodness they tried to push infront of us and they were soooo rude that was in August and it was purely adults! Haven't seen the kids

I dont remember them being there last Aug, but I do remember them being EVERYWHERE in July. I remember being in Epcot and they were laying down all over the grass and on benches and everywhere they could. It was AWFUL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter