Did Anyone Else See What Has Been Updated A Mousersaver.com?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by adisneynut, Sep 30, 2003.

1. adisneynut

adisneynut Guest

I had an update notice e-mail but I couldn't see anything new. Well at least not any discounts. I was hoping for AP for JAN. I guess we will have to be a little more patient.;)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Divamomto3

Divamomto3 <font color=CC99FF>The Tag Fairy advises you to lo

I just went there myself and when you click on the disney resorts discount area it says that it was last updated on 9/29/03, but I don't see anything new!! Yikes....keep me informed DIS'ers! I don't want to miss out on any good deals!

4. DisneyLisa

DisneyLisa <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

If any changes are made at all, you'll be notified of a change by Changenotes. What Mary probably did was remove the red font from a previous update...which would be noted as a change.

5. adisneynut

adisneynut Guest

Maybe that is it. I know that in the past I got a notice and all she did was rearrange some items. Thanks Lisa!! Still a little early for AP rates for Jan. I will still keep my fingers crossed.

6. Scott Av

Scott Av Earning My Ears

I'm on the mailing list for the monthly Mouseletters newsletter email, as well as the hot-deal notices, but I've never rec'd an Mousesavers email regarding a "Changenote" or an update notice. I just visited Mary's site, but could not find anything about Changenotes. Is there a way to subscribe to Changenotes, or should I have been automatically receiving them because I'm the newsletter mailing list?

Thanks!

7. adisneynut

adisneynut Guest

Scott on the first page of Mousersavers.com at the bottom og the yellow box there is a link where you can sign up for update notices. Just follow the link and you will be set.

8. Scott Av

Scott Av Earning My Ears

Thanks so much Adisneynut!

9. FoodLover

FoodLover Founder of MouseSavers.com

Sorry to get everyone all excited -- I just rearranged and cleaned up the Disney Resorts page on my site yesterday, which apparently triggered a ChangeNotes alert.

Mary
    MouseSavers.com

10. adisneynut

adisneynut Guest

I was just a wundering. That is all.