Did anyone else notice the 4/3 change on Disney site?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Disney*Dreamer, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Disney*Dreamer

Disney*Dreamer DIS Veteran

I noticed that the dates have changed in one place but not the other.

http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....s?name=Promo&promotionCode=b4g3f&market=b4g3f

My mom wanted to book and go with us, but the 5/21 is right before we go, I wonder if it has changed or if it just another Disney site glitch?

2. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

I don't think that there's been a change. The offer is still good for most nights between now and 6/27/09. You misread part of the explanation in your quote. The site reads (bolding mine):
    IOW, Disney is giving you an idea of what the savings could be by giving you an example for a specific time period (regular season). Your mileage may vary, depending on the resort you choose, the season that you stay and age make up of your party.

3. Disney*Dreamer

Disney*Dreamer DIS Veteran

Oh, now don't I feel like a big doof. Lol. :joker:

Thanks for explaining it for me.

4. maggieb9975

maggieb9975 DIS Veteran

I just about had a heart attack when I looked at those dates!!:faint: The dates have definately changed...when I booked on Dec 15/08, I was able to book March 11-18 on the 4/3 deal and receive the $200 gift card...those dates are no longer available...perhaps due to resorts being filled?