Did anyone else notice the 4/3 change on Disney site?

Disney*Dreamer

DIS Veteran
I noticed that the dates have changed in one place but not the other.

http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....s?name=Promo&promotionCode=b4g3f&market=b4g3f

Buy 4 Get 3 Free
Offer valid for most Disney resorts at varying rates for stays most nights 3/1 - 3/9, 3/17 - 4/4 and 4/19 - 6/27/09. Sample 7 Night Package at a Value Resort as low as $1375 including 7 Day Theme Park tickets:

For a family of four in a standard room

For stays most nights between 4/26-5/21/09
That's like paying $50 a night per person for this package
Total package savings of $416

My mom wanted to book and go with us, but the 5/21 is right before we go, I wonder if it has changed or if it just another Disney site glitch?

I don't think that there's been a change. The offer is still good for most nights between now and 6/27/09. You misread part of the explanation in your quote. The site reads (bolding mine):
Offer valid for most Disney resorts at varying rates for stays most nights 3/1 - 3/9, 3/17 - 4/4 and 4/19 - 6/27/09. Sample 7 Night Package at a Value Resort as low as $1375 including 7 Day Theme Park tickets:

For a family of four in a standard room

For stays most nights between 4/26-5/21/09
That's like paying $50 a night per person for this package
Total package savings of $416

IOW, Disney is giving you an idea of what the savings could be by giving you an example for a specific time period (regular season). Your mileage may vary, depending on the resort you choose, the season that you stay and age make up of your party.

I don't think that there's been a change. The offer is still good for most nights between now and 6/27/09. You misread part of the explanation in your quote. The site reads (bolding mine):

IOW, Disney is giving you an idea of what the savings could be by giving you an example for a specific time period (regular season). Your mileage may vary, depending on the resort you choose, the season that you stay and age make up of your party.

Oh, now don't I feel like a big doof. Lol. :joker:

Thanks for explaining it for me.

I just about had a heart attack when I looked at those dates!!:faint: The dates have definately changed...when I booked on Dec 15/08, I was able to book March 11-18 on the 4/3 deal and receive the $200 gift card...those dates are no longer available...perhaps due to resorts being filled?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter