Did anyone else get the Halo 4 Amazon deal?

DawnM

DIS Veteran
I ordered the Halo 4 Amazon lightning deal.

The deal was to pay $59 for the game, get $20 Amazon gift card credit and $10 in Amazon instant streaming credit.

The game was shipped and will arrive today.

Anyone know when or how the credits will be applied? I thought they were applied when the item shipped but they aren't in my account.

Thanks.

Dawn

That's a great deal. I bought Halo4 as a preorder for my son (Christmas) and got the $10 credit. The email I got after my title shipped said that it would be in my account. I don't know how you look up credits (I can never find out how much I have in my mp3 account either). But if you go to purchase or rent something, it should just automatically take it from your credit first. (We haven't tried to use it yet, it's good through March).

I thought I read that the Amazon credit would be a few days after it had shipped. No idea about the streaming credit.

What is the streaming credit all about anyway??

I got an email saying the credits have been applied but when I check my account I can't find them. I am going to contact them about this and will let you know.

I bought it for my husband, and I think I remember the confirmation email (or reading on the Amazon website when I bought it) saying that it may take up to four days after the game ships before you receive a separate email explaining your Amazon credit.

This is from my CS chat session just now.

Me:HALO 4 Lightning deal.
I received an email that a $20 gift card balance had been applied to my account but when I check the balance is still set at 0.00.
I also received an email that $10 credit was applied to my account for instant video purchases. Where can I check this credit?

Hemalatha:Thank you.
I checked your account and see that you have promotional balance of $10.00.
Your available promotional certificate balance appears in the payment section when you place an order. You'll see eligible funds automatically applied. This balance doesn't appear in Your Account (you'll only see gift card balances there).

Regarding the $20 gift card balance, this will be e-mailed and added to your account within 4 days of your order is shipped.

Me:I received an email from Amazon at 1:21 EST stating that the $20 gift had been applied to my account. The email also had a direct link to the check you balance page. This is what prompted me to check and also why I am concerned that the balance shows 0.00

Hemalatha:Thank you for the information,
In this case, I'll forward this to our marketing team and they'll look into your account and will add the gift card to your account and will send you an e-mail with the details, will this help?

Me:That will help. Thank you.

I purchased this deal. When I look at the status it says shipping soon,with estimated delivery date of Friday. Did your order say this until you received it?

I purchased this deal. When I look at the status it says shipping soon,with estimated delivery date of Friday. Did your order say this until you received it?

Mine says shipped. ETA Dec 3

I can also track it.

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't received the $20 Amazon.com Gift card promotion.

I need to look into the problem with concerned department, and it'll take a bit more time than usual.

I just wanted to let you know I'll write back in 2-3 business days with more information.

Thanks for giving me time to find the best solution.

This is from my CS chat session just now.

Me:HALO 4 Lightning deal.
I received an email that a $20 gift card balance had been applied to my account but when I check the balance is still set at 0.00.
I also received an email that $10 credit was applied to my account for instant video purchases. Where can I check this credit?

Hemalatha:Thank you.
I checked your account and see that you have promotional balance of $10.00.
Your available promotional certificate balance appears in the payment section when you place an order. You'll see eligible funds automatically applied. This balance doesn't appear in Your Account (you'll only see gift card balances there).

Regarding the $20 gift card balance, this will be e-mailed and added to your account within 4 days of your order is shipped.

Me:I received an email from Amazon at 1:21 EST stating that the $20 gift had been applied to my account. The email also had a direct link to the check you balance page. This is what prompted me to check and also why I am concerned that the balance shows 0.00

Hemalatha:Thank you for the information,
In this case, I'll forward this to our marketing team and they'll look into your account and will add the gift card to your account and will send you an e-mail with the details, will this help?

Me:That will help. Thank you.

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't received the $20 Amazon.com Gift card promotion.

I need to look into the problem with concerned department, and it'll take a bit more time than usual.

I just wanted to let you know I'll write back in 2-3 business days with more information.

Thanks for giving me time to find the best solution.

I had basically the same result last night - I had received the email for the $10 instant video credit (but it was not yet credited to my account), but had received nothing for the $20 gift card. The CSR I chatted with forwarded the problem to their marketing dept. This morning, I received an e-mail that said everything should be credited on 11/29 and if it's not, I'm to e-mail them back.

Thank you.

I just this morning received the $10 credit to my instant video. And I did look and it is in my account.

I will give the $20 a few more days and then email them.

Is there a phone number to call?????

Dawn

Thank you.

I just this morning received the $10 credit to my instant video. And I did look and it is in my account.

Dawn

How do you look it up? I thought that you couldn't look at credits for digital downloads.

My $20 gc balance is in my account already. I got an email this morning and looked in my account.

Got the game in the mail today. If you're hiding it for Christmas watch out becuse the envelope for mine was covered in graphics fro Call of Duty Black OPs 2.

Checked my balance ans still 0.00 :(

I'm having the same issue as well, and our item came with the advertisements stamped on it as well.

I contacted support via chat and they said the code for the $20 gift card should be emailed sometime today and to contact them again if it doesn't come.

Hello,

I wanted to send you a quick e-mail to let you know that I'm still researching about $20 gift card. It usually takes 1-2 business days for this sort of research, but in this case it's taking a little longer. I'm very sorry about this delay.

I'll be in touch shortly with a resolution for you. Thanks for your patience.

I got my $20 for Halo yesterday, it does show in my account. Still waiting on the $50 from the Xbox, but I'm sure it will show up eventually.

For those that want to look up their promotional balance on amazon. This, or something similar should work for both movies and MP3s. Go to any online movie or MP3 (doesn't matter which one.) Towards the bottom of the screen you will see "Redeem gift card or promotion code" and "view balance" buttons. Click on view balance and it will show you all the different types of promotional credits that you have.

I just double checked...for MP3s, you look under the "Give song as a gift" button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter