Diapers for cheap!

Sean's momma

Mouseketeer
I don't know about the rest of you but spending $20-30 per box of diapers feels insane to me. Then I found this link for all you rite-aid shoppers out there! Go check it out.

P.S. If you can spare the $, im sure that there are many places that can use donations of diapers. Just a thought

Happy Shopping!

~Sierra

:laundy:

ha ha, now i feel silly. :lmao: Oh well, at least someone had the same info that I did. TY buffalogirl! :cheer2:

Now if someone can find me a way to get wipes on the cheap too, i would be happy! :goodvibes

Just for reference... This is a good deal for huggies, but if you aren't brand specific this is almost the same price as Target's Up and UP diapers when they aren't on sale and you don't use a coupon.

($3.71/24 = $.15/ea Huggies vs 13.69/82 = $.16/ea Up and Up)

By the time I printed 6 coupons, watched the videos, signed up for a card, waited for a rebate and drove all the way to Rite aid... to save $1.68 I think it's a wash for the ink and gas money to get the deal. :confused3

If you shop at Rite aid or need Huggies that's great, but otherwise I wouldn't get too excited.

Just for reference... This is a good deal for huggies, but if you aren't brand specific this is almost the same price as Target's Up and UP diapers when they aren't on sale and you don't use a coupon.

($3.71/24 = $.15/ea Huggies vs 13.69/82 = $.16/ea Up and Up)

By the time I printed 6 coupons, watched the videos, signed up for a card, waited for a rebate and drove all the way to Rite aid... to save $1.68 I think it's a wash for the ink and gas money to get the deal. :confused3

If you shop at Rite aid or need Huggies that's great, but otherwise I wouldn't get too excited.

Good comparison, but I'm wondering what size diaper did you figure that with? We're still using newborn size (almost in size 1), and I figured out that I can buy the big cases of Pampers Swaddlers at Sam's Club for 13.8 cents per diaper (newborn size) and 15 cents per diaper (size 1/2). So far, I can't seem to find a better deal on any other brand, even with coupons.

The link for the sale showed a size 4 - it is a 24 pack. I searched online for a few minutes and couldn't find anybody selling any 24 packs of Huggies, so I couldn't tell what their pack counts of other sizes are. That is one of the most frustrating things I've found with diapers-
everybody seems to sell different pack and case sizes. So you can get all excited that you are getting a great deal- only to realize you just bought 80% of the pack you usually buy for a dollar off... and spent more per diaper than usual.

I used Pampers until about 6 months ago. With size 3's I've found the Target to be the best deal for me because the case at my store is usually $12.99 and it seems I get a $1.00 off up&up coupon every time I check out. So $12 for a case. They are slightly larger than the pampers cases my Target usually has (but they get multiple different case sizes on different days) and usually about half the price. Even with the coupons and gift card I usually spend less per diaper just buying the off brand.

All Huggies Snug and Dry jumbos are the same size as Pampers Baby Dry. All Huggies Little Movers/Snugglers are the same size as Pampers Cruisers. A Huggies size 4 Snug and Dry has 31 diapers.

If I buy 6 Huggies jumbos size 4 in 2 transactions, I'll spend 25.94 OOP after coupons. Plus I'll get a free pack for buying 5 packs. So for 7 packs of size 4 diapers, it's .12 per diaper which is nearly a $9 savings over the same number of up&up diapers. Plus for me, RA is less than a mile away, and Target is 30 minutes.

All Huggies Snug and Dry jumbos are the same size as Pampers Baby Dry. All Huggies Little Movers/Snugglers are the same size as Pampers Cruisers. A Huggies size 4 Snug and Dry has 31 diapers.

If I buy 6 Huggies jumbos size 4 in 2 transactions, I'll spend 25.94 OOP after coupons. Plus I'll get a free pack for buying 5 packs. So for 7 packs of size 4 diapers, it's .12 per diaper which is nearly a $9 savings over the same number of up&up diapers. Plus for me, RA is less than a mile away, and Target is 30 minutes.

That does totally change that sale-
http://www.couponingtodisney.com/category/rite-aid/

Why does the picture show a 24 pack? Cases and bags do not always have the same count. I see all the time where one us put on sale and they use a different diaper count for a sale price. If I go to my Target and then across the street to Walmart- they have different numbers of diapers in the same types.

I wish rite aid and cvs weren't both a half hour from here, I usually can't justify driving for their sales. Usually I get the Up&Up for .125 ea (size 3's) without waiting for a sale.

That does totally change that sale-
http://www.couponingtodisney.com/category/rite-aid/

Why does the picture show a 24 pack? Cases and bags do not always have the same count. I see all the time where one us put on sale and they use a different diaper count for a sale price. If I go to my Target and then across the street to Walmart- they have different numbers of diapers in the same types.

I wish rite aid and cvs weren't both a half hour from here, I usually can't justify driving for their sales. Usually I get the Up&Up for .125 ea (size 3's) without waiting for a sale.

I think the pic is an old one. I just went to RA and saw no packs with 24 diapers. It also depends on your location. For me, Target is far away, and for you, CVS and RA are far away. I'll make the trip to Target for a stellar deal (and Starbucks ;)), but it's maybe once a month. So it doesn't make sense to use up&ups on a regular basis when I can travel 3 minutes and get Huggies. It's all about price per diaper, and 12.5 cents is a steal!

I'm having problems with this... did anyone get to print more than one copy of each coupon? It won't let me do it :( I could really use the diapers with the little one coming!

Cha Ching! :thumbsup2 Thanks for posting about this OP. I just got back from Rite Aid, and got the following:

2 40 ct bag of Little Snugglers (size 1)
1 36 ct bags of Little Snugglers (size 2)
2 36 ct bag of Snug & Drys (size 3)

All at $8.99 a bag, used 5 separate $3 printable coupons, and a $5 off $25 coupon (the video one described in the link above). The total was $24.95, and I used a $25 gift card (from a prescription transfer) to pay for it. Out of pocket total was ZERO. :yay: This equals out to about 13.5 cents per diaper (before the gift card)...not really much of a better deal than buying Pampers Swaddlers size 1/2 at Sam's Club, but at least I got to use up my gift card. Oh, and there's an online rebate to get a coupon for another free bag of diapers when you buy 5 bags. My Rite Aid has a crappy selection of diapers, so I had to get bigger sizes that I won't be able to use for awhile.

I also stocked up on 8 containers of baby wipes. Again, it wasn't much of a better deal than what I can buy them for at Sam's Club, but I was able to use another prescription gift card to pay for them. The Huggies wipes were on sale for 2 for $5, and I had a 4 $2 of 2 packs printable coupons to use. (Same link for those coupons as the diaper coupons). I also used a another $5 off $25 coupon from the video link, and had the cashier ring it up separately. So I ended up paying $7 for the 8 packs of wipes, and had a few small filler items to get up to the $25 that I needed to spend to use the $5 coupon. Since I used a gift card, my out of pocket total was zero again.

Check out 'Go Baby Go' products. I know the thought of cloth diapering is a turn off for many, and I was one of them until I babysat for my friend who had two tots in cloths. She also made her own flannel diaper wipes which she keeps in a diaper wipe warmer, has a diaper bag which is no diff than carring one with plastic diapers and a system that is simple for washing. No smell either. She washes twice a week and uses baking soda for odor control, a sprayer attached to the toilet to wash away poopy's, washes with tea tree oil and it's fabulous!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter