Diamond Horseshoe

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by edlavalley, Jul 11, 2009.

1. edlavalley

edlavalley Earning My Ears

Has any one heard of this resturant "Diamond Horseshoe" its in MK. My financee the disney planner made an ADR there. But we cant find any reviews or info online?

Thanks,
    -Ed

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BriarRosie

BriarRosie <font color=blue>Creator of Tag Fairy Haiku:<br>Cl

It's a seasonal dining venue, which used to be a show that ran all the time in Frontierland. You were able to pick up counter service sandwiches and such back in the day.

But due to high demand in summer and into the free dining periods, Disney tends to open this up (and the Tomorrowland Noodle Station) as demand rises. I'm not quite sure what Diamond Horseshoe offers for meals, but it is valid.

I wish they would bring back the Diamond Horseshoe Revue in some form, maybe the way Disneyland has the Billy Hill and the Hillbillies show.

4. Nascia

Nascia Mouseketeer

We ate there during our thanksgiving trip last year. They offered the same exact food as Liberty Tree Tavern, I believe the servers are dressed the same as well. The major difference during our trip was that there were no characters, which is irrelevant now as LTT no longer does either.

5. edlavalley

edlavalley Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info. What?!?! Liberty Tree Tavern no longer has character dinning? When did this happen? That was always my favorite character dinning location because of how they had the characters dressed.

6. SassyCat

SassyCat DIS Veteran

I think it was around October of last year? Sometime around then.