DHS Construction update thread (Read Post 1) Updated 8/21/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really annoyed that we will likely just miss this opening as I'm guessing it won't be open in 5 weeks when we are there.
I don't know. The exterior is coming along very nicely. You might get lucky and it opens during your trip.

I don't know. The exterior is coming along very nicely. You might get lucky and it opens during your trip.

We are only in DHS the first day - with our luck it'll open later in the trip....not sure I am going to make a special trip/buy a hopper just to go there.

Just curious, if you have seen any photos of it down? I love seeing the progress of the construction of Star Wars Land / Toy Story Land.

Just curious, if you have seen any photos of it down? I love seeing the progress of the construction of Star Wars Land / Toy Story Land.
There was one on wdwmagic. I am sure one will be in a photo update within the next day or two. I would link to it but you can't view photos on wdwmagic without an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter