DHS Construction update thread (Read Post 1) Updated 8/21/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post similar pics of the demo I noticed today...

Side note: muppets was closed, I think they might have lost power and need to repair it. Based on the they will return next week I suspect we'll no longer see the streets after a couple more days.

No lost power, quit refurb to clean up a few things and change out the posters in the queue and such.

I'm probably going to get banned for asking this but: how do I check comptroller pages for blueprints? Everyone says to go there but all I can find is permits

I'm probably going to get banned for asking this but: how do I check comptroller pages for blueprints? Everyone says to go there but all I can find is permits

The comptroller site only posts Notices of Commencement which we tend to call permits, but they really aren't permits, they are a document signifying that work is about to begin. They do sometimes have drawings attached, but these are simply to show the location of the work so do not show what work is going to be done and are often not very up to date. Permits filed with the South Florida Water Management District tend to have more detailed drawings showing the work to be done, but these still only show exterior work and do not have full blueprints.

Ok. I was only curious because I was trying to find universal blueprints only because I've never seen them while Disney ones are very easy to find and wasn't having any luck. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter