DH wants to stay at WL!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Mercy, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Mercy

Mercy <font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now

DH and I are planning a short trip for just the two of us :lovestruc We had dinner at the WL last year and he wants to stay there.

We want to go in early December (maybe), what is the best rate/deal we can get for that resort that time of year, or will I be stuck with rack rates? Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. canwegosoon

canwegosoon DIS Veteran

I think you will at least be able to get AAA. What about booking through DU and they will apply any codes that become available.

4. Terk-1

Terk-1 Cinderella's Castle is My 2nd Home!! Only 1,3

I LOVE the Wilderness Lodge. It's my favorite deluxe resort. I find it quiet and love the fact that it's compact, so it does not take very long to get anywhere at this resort. When I stayed in 2003, I had an AP rate & paid $130 a night (that's with tax) for a woods view room. Check with AAA for a discount too. The picture below is the view I had from room #5032.

[​IMG][/IMG]

5. Superman

Superman Mouseketeer

You definitely can't go wrong staying at the WL. Been there twice, January 2005 and May 2005, and both times received (upgraded) discounted rooms via the annual passholder rate. Have a great time and try the AAA rate!

6. Samsma

Samsma DIS Veteran

December will be a wonderful time to go to the Wilderness Lodge. I am so jealous! Terk-1 that is my dream view from any resort- my two favorite things about WDW!

7. chyam

chyam <font color=blue>Where is that LL Bean catalog whe

The way things are looking now you may have to pay rack rate....I too have been waiting for an AP rate for Dec.3-6 (dates are alittle flexible) but I have tickets to MVMCP on the 4th. So far nothing has come up not even with the Best Rate deal or the FL. res. Could get a honeymoon suite, but I am used to paying about 139.00 a night with a code (have been there the same time every year for about 10 years) this year it seems tight and I absolutely refuse to pay over $200.00 a night for a room!