DH Passed Away Suddenly Before Our Trip - Update Post 267

I'm so sorry for your loss. You're very brave, but I think this trip will help start the healing. May you relive all the wonderful Disney memories you shared and may pixie dust cover you and yours with magic.

OMG, I am so sorry for your loss. You seem to be a very strong person and I find it touching that you are going on this trip as a tribute to your DH..You are in my thoughts.:hug:

I am SO sorry for your loss. It may be comforting to remember that it is better to have love and lost, to never have loved at all. he will be looking down upon you releasing those baloons and smile. You are in my thoughts:hug:

OMG, I am so very sorry for your loss. I think it sounds like a wonderful idea to go and dedicate the trip to him and your wonderful memories together. HUGS!:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am soooo sorry to hear that ! :sad2:

But you are doing the exact right thing! Go for this holiday and life what you were planning for! (he will be with you anyway!)

I had a quite similar experience...
My father passed away only 7 month after his 50th birthday, 04/27...
We had planned a trip to Florida too...
Guess when it was???

2001! NINE Years ago

There are NO words to take any pain from you but I can promise that there will be a time when you are feeling better.
Enjoy your trip, soak up some pixiedust :wizard: and try to enjoy everything twice as much now that you sadly know how quickly everything can change or end...

Oh, another part where I have to agree... I wouldn´t do the "romantic" part with MK view either...
THAT would be too much and I would skip that too!

I am so sorry for your loss. It will be tough going to Disney but it's also a great place to go to escape from the world. No one will know your story.

You might want to visit the Coping and Compassion board here on the DIS. You will find lots of support there.

So sorry to hear and read of your loss :sad1: I think you're a very brave and wonderful lady still taking the trip in memory and honour of your husband, I'm sure it's what he would have wanted.

Thoughts and prayers to you at this sad time :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter