DH Made a funny!

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by SandraC, Mar 27, 2003.

1. SandraC

SandraC Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k

Hi all! I taught a yoga class tonight and at the beginning of the class I chatted about my other passion ~ Disney. They class giggled ~ yoga and Disney don't seem to have that much in common. I came home and told DH that the class giggled when I told them my other passion is Disney. He replied, "I'm surprised you don't make the class face the south towards Disney to meditate."

HEE HEE HEE! What a guy! S

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Debbie

Debbie DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours

I think that hubby has a good idea! I know that every day on the way into work, I look west on the 401 thinking, turn here, turn here, turn here.

Now, I've been contemplating. What about a Curves that only plays Disney music. Marching to the theme from Splash Mountain, taking your pulse to "Your attention puleeeeeeze". You get the idea. :p What d'ya think, Sandra?

4. SandraC

LOL! I wear many hats ~ I also teach preschool art classes during the day ~ I always play Disney music during the class. It was fun making the tape. I ended the tape with It's a Small World and Wish Upon A Star. Those two songs get me ever time! I also play ToN and Illuminations music when I need inspiration and guests are over. S

5. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom <font color=red>Enjoys a leisurely lunch<br><font

LOL, Sandra. Cute comment from Gary. I just had an image of you and your class sitting facing south in the lotus position chanting D--i--s--n--e--yyyy over and over in a monotone voice.

6. Scratch42

Scratch42 <font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go

It's...

M I C K E Y M O U S E!

Thanks for the laugh!
    TGIF!

Scratch
    :smooth:

7. SandraC

LOL ~ Sometimes I mix up my yoga class with my preschool art class and we sing, "OM a little teapot." S

8. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom <font color=red>Enjoys a leisurely lunch<br><font