Dh can freak over his computer. Help

Jasminesmommy

<font color=red>My dh pops the can for me<br><font
One of my dogs pulled the cd drawer out of computer and cracked it. Is this easily fixed or something easy to go buy?

Sure just dab some super glue at the crack with a tooothpick. As long as it rolls in and out freely it should still work.

Mikeeee

I can't get the dang drawer in so I am guesing it doesn't roll in and out easy. Now what:confused3

Man! I hate when that happens!

One of my cats re-formatted my hard drive and didn't back up my vacation photos folder.

If you press the button and it does not go in or out it sounds like the gears are misaligned or broke. I have had luck lifting the drawer until it snaps back into the right spot. With a dvd player and with a computer. But it may just snap off....

I would have to see the problem to guess at what else to do.

The bad news is I do not think you could easily open the drive to try and fix it.

the good news is that optical drives are relatively cheap. As little as $30! and can be installed pretty easily.

Mikeeee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter