DFW Lunch Meet For April 2008

What time on the 13th? I haven't made one yet but Sunday is church day so I have to work around that.

Sounds like fun!

Nooooooooooo! :sad1: I can't make it on the 13th because I am being initiated into my music fraternity at college that day! But please keep me posted of the next one, hopefully sometime in the summer! I am itching to meet my fellow DFW DISers!

I am new to this but think it is so cool there is a group who like Disney. Even
though I have not been back there since Space Mountain opened.
I am Suzy I live in the DFW area, and spend most of my time in Euless.

I am new to this but think it is so cool there is a group who like Disney. Even
though I have not been back there since Space Mountain opened.
I am Suzy I live in the DFW area, and spend most of my time in Euless.

We would love to see you at our Dis Meet! We are a group of harmless folks who get together every few months to "catch up", meet new Dis'ers and have fun! We gather at a local restaurant (there are about 20-30 of us) and have a family-friendly good time! Some folks are single, others married with or without kiddos. Everyone is welcome (yep, even those cute little tykes!). We hope to see you there! :dance3:

Darn. I don't finish until after 3pm on Sundays, and it'd take awhile to get out there.

Maybe the next one!

Can't you tell the Church to "make it snappy" so you can get out early for a Dis Meet? :rotfl2: Just kidding! We would love to see you! :flower3:

I may not make it to the April one but I do know of one of my friends from work who is very interested. Thank you for the warm greeting.

Can't you tell the Church to "make it snappy" so you can get out early for a Dis Meet? :rotfl2: Just kidding! We would love to see you! :flower3:

:laughing: Seeing I'm on staff, I don't think that would go over so well =)

I'll try to pay attention to when the next one is so I can make it!

Put me down for one. Not sure Todd can make it on a Sunday.
Can't wait to see everyone :).

Deb= 2
disneyaggie:= 1
slimplaw= 2
RRBB: = 4
Richmar = 2
hockeybabe = 4
annesfamily = 1
Stiegs = 5
Krista = 1
-------------------
Today's Total 22

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter