DFTW Outside Fee

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by DisneyFairy19, Jul 26, 2007.

1. DisneyFairy19

DisneyFairy19 Disney Bride 10-4-08!!! Annual Passholder!!! Been

Hi girls
    I am just wondering has anyone used an outside Floral shoppe that Disney had to charge you an outside fee... I want to use this floral shoppe next to my job b/c they do MAGNIFICENT WORK. And they are charging me for what I want $325. per Centerpiece. And the one I want from Disney is almost $500.00. SO I am just wondering :rolleyes: how much disney charges you to bring an outside vendor...

Thanks a bunch
    :surfweb:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hmp2z

hmp2z Disney Bride, Mom to Molly, Moose, and Hannah (all

When we had our wedding (admittedly this was 5 years ago), WDW charged no fees for using outside florists. We used an outside florist for the bridesmaid bouquets & the groomsmen boutonniers, and saved a bundle.

Cheers!
    Heather W

4. hmgolden

hmgolden <font color=deeppink>Disney Bride June 25, 20

Where is your reception being held? I don't think Disney charges a fee for using an outside florist - but last I knew if your reception was in one of the parks, they won't let you use an outside vendor for reception floral. You could still use an outside floral vendor for your personal flowers though.

5. DisneyFairy19

My reception willbe at the Grand

Thanks

6. Disney Nay Nay

Disney Nay Nay Earning My Ears

I got married 1/6/07 of this year & I didn't use Disney's florist because they were too picey for me. I wasn't charged anything additional. But as HMGolden said it can't be in a park. So you should be ok.

7. DisneyFairy19

GREAT...:goodvibes Thanks girls:grouphug:

8. ecoon

ecoon Mouseketeer

I just asked my planner about this and she said there was no charge but since we are getting married at SBP we cannot use any outside florist for our ceremony at that venue. I assume they don't any putting nails in the gazebo to hang stuff on! So we just decided to go with the disney florist to simplfy.