Details, details, and MORE details - just another photo op thread...

...a magical surprise from a Boardwalk CM :lovestruc:

IMG_4317.jpg
:tink:

What's the story on this, please? What a wonderful surprise!

We took a family trip in 2010; youngest DD's first trip back since the death of her husband in early 2009. They'd honeymooned at DW and it so happened our arrival date was the date of their wedding. Oldest DD and her family arrived first and had requested that the CM at the front desk give her sister a small Eeyore that she'd purchased (along with a card) as a symbol of her husband "enjoying the trip" with her...Eeyore was his favorite character.

IMG_4221-1.jpg

The CM did exactly as asked and had the cupcakes sent to our room wishing her a "Magical stay". :lovestruc I'll never forget that act of kindness that brought that huge smile to DD's face. :tink:

Wow! Great story!!! Brought tears to my eyes... my condolences even tho I'm 6 years late..

We took a family trip in 2010; youngest DD's first trip back since the death of her husband in early 2009. They'd honeymooned at DW and it so happened our arrival date was the date of their wedding. Oldest DD and her family arrived first and had requested that the CM at the front desk give her sister a small Eeyore that she'd purchased (along with a card) as a symbol of her husband "enjoying the trip" with her...Eeyore was his favorite character.

IMG_4221-1.jpg

The CM did exactly as asked and had the cupcakes sent to our room wishing her a "Magical stay". :lovestruc I'll never forget that act of kindness that brought that huge smile to DD's face. :tink:

Wow! Great story!!! Brought tears to my eyes... my condolences even tho I'm 6 years late..

.....that is AWESOME!

Thanks guys...was a pretty special trip for us...had been a long 2 years dealing with his illness. That wonderful lady couldn't have done anything nicer for DD. She's with a wonderful young man now and smiling again :goodvibes. We'll be bringing his niece with us on our November "Girls Trip"! :yay:

Carrying on the theme from that special day...DGD's enjoying those cupcakes :rotfl:; Uncle "Wa-Wa", as they called him, is still watching them as they finish up the 7th and 3rd grades in a week:

IMG_4323-1.jpg

IMG_4320-1.jpg

Coming back to our room at the Swan after a long day at the parks on my daughter's 24th birthday while on a dad/daughter trip back in 2004, a pleasant surprise.

DSCN4415.jpg
....WOW! I'll say.....that looks dee-LISH, too!

We have had a horrendous weekend in Texas. All 4 major cities~Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin~were flooded with tremendous devastation in our beautiful Hill Country. Our Texas skies looked like a Florida thunderstorm at ESPN ALL weekend....

IMG_8921_zps8a5eb9d8.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter