Detailed Itinerary

bonnysammy

Mouseketeer
I see people speaking as though they have already gotten theirs. Where does someone find this?

I see people speaking as though they have already gotten theirs. Where does someone find this?
Probably referring the "Sailing Itinerary" section in the "cruise documents" - the little spiral notebook you get about 30-45 days out from your cruise, containing your luggage tags.

There is a place on your online reservation where you can look up your "My Cruise Activities". It's supposed to list all your booked excursions as well as any ship's activities (Pirate night, for instance). But, since the switch to the new website, some people's activities on their calendar have gone missing. Our reservation has "No Confirmed Activities" for every day. No Pirate party, no Sail-away party. Nothing. Used to be there before the switch.

Last edited:

If you go to the disney cruise line website, and log on to your cruise, you'll see a section called "my cruise activities." Click on the little picture of the printer, and you'll get a detailed listing of your itinerary, including a day-by-day listing of port stops and excursions/adult dining/spa/onboard activities you've selected.

You can wait for the cruise documents to show up, but they seem to arrive at the last minute (they really aren't that late, but it sure seems so). The nice appearance of the printout you can get from the website at any time makes a fun document to print off and refer to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter