Destination castle cake

Tiggerific04

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how much it is to upgrade from the standard intimate cake to this custom cake? Thanks! :)

I was wondering the same thing b/c I wanted to upgrade my cake to the same....the destination wedding cake

I have heard that the 'credit' for the standard cake is around $295 - 300. I think the destination castle cake is around $800 or so and feeds 50 people minimum.

We uprgraded our cake from the standard intimate cake - the "credit" is only $250.

We paid almost $300, including the white chocolate castle, and had a "custom" cake (one that was not on the CD). You can see the snowflakes on the cake in this pic. It was large enough to feed 35.

P1010102.jpg

We're upgrading to a Custom cake. Our Upgrade price is around $375. This is what our cake will look like, but the bottom layer's pattern will match the pattern of my gown!
castlecake.jpg

And the Turrets will be Gold, they said that was not extra. Hope this helps!:thumbsup2

Your upgrade fee depends on what size of a cake you want for your intimate wedding.

If you want the 3 tier cake, then it will be priced as a custom cake (a per person price with a design minimum),minus the standard charge for the 2 tier intimate cake.

If you do not have a large number of guests to serve(30 or less), ask your EM for an upgrade fee for the custom cake design you like, based on the intimate cake size.

We're upgrading to a Custom cake. Our Upgrade price is around $375. This is what our cake will look like, but the bottom layer's pattern will match the pattern of my gown!
castlecake.jpg

And the Turrets will be Gold, they said that was not extra. Hope this helps!:thumbsup2

Oooh, I like this one! Do you have a larger pic?

We uprgraded our cake from the standard intimate cake - the "credit" is only $250.

We paid almost $300, including the white chocolate castle, and had a "custom" cake (one that was not on the CD). You can see the snowflakes on the cake in this pic. It was large enough to feed 35.

P1010102.jpg

What a beautiful cake! It looks so delicate - and delicious!! :)

Me too! Mmmm! I can't wait to see that CD with all those cakes on it! I can't remember the last time I had cake......! :sad1:

Sorry, it's the only one I have! Good luck picking out your cake! That was a hard decision for me, hope you have an easier time! :thumbsup2

Thanks... I sent that pic and another one to my coordinator and now I'm just waiting for some price quotes from the bakery :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter