Desserts!?

jsgrand0

DIS Veteran
Ok...since we have the DP, we eat way too many desserts, but what do you all think are the best?
Can anyone tell me where all I can find chocolate Mousse desserts? I have already tracked down everywhere that serves creme brulee...
I loved the little mousse oreos at CM, but we thought the food was horrible, so we aren't going back there. Do they have them anywhere else?
Also, I heard mention of a chocolate mousse brownie?? anyone know where this is? Thanks so much! and of course, pictures are welcome!

The two most memorable deserts from our last trip were both from Kona. There was a great creme brûlée and another that was ice cream in a waffle cone that had cotton candy, gummies and m&ms. It was a fun desert that our entire family enjoyed!

To search for chocolate mousse run your cursor over the "Dining" tab on the blue bar at the top of this page and click on "Menus" on the drop down bar. Scroll down the page to "Select by Description Keyword" and type in Chocolate Mousse. For an even bigger choice just type in mousse. All the choices on the menus on the wdwinfo site will come up.

My favorite desserts are the Almond Covered Cheesecake at Narcoossee's, the Coppa di Brutti ma Buoni (Ugly, but Good) Sundae at Via Napoli, ginger ice cream at the China stand, the One Last Cup (coffee mousse) at Jiko, Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern, and the Dunbrody Kiss at Raglan Road. Also the Cloudberry Horn at Kringla and pretty much any of the pastries, including the choc mousse, at the Patisserie.

I like the chocolate "moose" at Le Cellier. It's a moose of mousse!

I agree with the PP who mentioned the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern - delicious! But only available at lunch.

I had incredible creme puffs with gelato and chocolate sauce at Tutto Italia the first time we ate there, but the next time they weren't on the menu. I haven't checked lately, but that was one of the best things I've ever eaten.

The French Bakery in Epcot has great chocolate mousse and it is still on the new menu since they expanded :banana:

I am not sure where you can get good mousse, but I will say that the CS mousse is not great. IMHO!

I love the signature restaurants that serve 3 desserts per dessert order.

California grill and bistro de paris both did tat and it was amazing!

Can I add another??? Cupcakes at Starring Rolls at DHS. We tried gingerbread (Seasonal), Red Velvet, Peanut Butter and M&M Brownie (not a cupcake but still great).

The pumpkin cheesecake at Citricos was incredible!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Ro Z said:
I am not sure where you can get good mousse, but I will say that the CS mousse is not great. IMHO!

Yes! That stuff is gross and cheesecake isn't much better. I'm a baker so I have higher standards than the average bear.

Chefs de France has a wonderful chocolate mousse.
That also have a wonderful profiterole with chocolate sauce.

Enjoy!
Polyprincess:

Yes! That stuff is gross and cheesecake isn't much better. I'm a baker so I have higher standards than the average bear.

The key lime mousse at FTBbq and others is disgusting. Lol. At least I could force a few bites of the chocolate mousse down. :goodvibes I think we should all have higher standards. When Disney serves us something that the majority of people don't like. Think of the waste. OMG just serve us decent food . That in the long run would save them $$. Ok I am off my soapbox. :cutie:

While not a mousse of any kind, I do love the s'mores at 50's Prime Time Cafe. Delicious!
I am a huge fan of the bread pudding and bananas Foster at 'Ohana.
Cape May got a new menu in August, and the Oreo Bonbons (the mousse/oreo dessert) are no longer on the menu. However, I've heard that they can be had (for a snack credit, can anyone confirm?) at the Beach Club quick service food court location.
For CS/snacks, I love the berry cream puff in Norway's bakery, the caramel corn in Germany, sundaes at Storybook Treats. Cupcakes at Starring Rolls are always good. If you're looking for a good dessert with your counter service meal, Sunshine Season's bakery has never dissapointed me. Their "real" food is pretty good, too.

Oh my gosh! so many yummy sounds treats! Thanks for all the suggestions...what are zebra domes and where can i get them? I will have to remember the bakery in france for chocolate mousse...and I HAVE had the "mousse moose" at Le Cellier..very yummy! I KNOW Seasons has great desserts...it was hard to choose last time we were there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts