Desserts at V&A's?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by ambgoph, May 30, 2009.

1. ambgoph

ambgoph DIS Veteran

We're going to V&A's at the end of June. Looking over old menus, it looks like the desserts don't change that much. So, what dessert do you recommend? Thanks!

2. jandj524

jandj524 Mouseketeer

Here are my favorites ...

1) Carmalized Banana Gateau
    2) Grand Mariner Souffle
    3) Hawaiian Kona Chocolate Souffle

Enjoy your trip!:goodvibes

3. tiggr33

tiggr33 DVC '97

What do you like for dessert? Are you doing wine pairings, and an important question, how big is your appetite? What I would suggest, is each person order something different and have a bite or two of everything ordered.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. ambgoph

ambgoph DIS Veteran

Just 2 of us - we're going to split the wine pairing. I'm sure I'll be stuffed by the time dessert is served, but that's not going to stop me. :laughing: I llike chocolate, but am open to anything.

6. oybolshoi

oybolshoi DIS Veteran

The chocolate souffle was very good but I actually liked the chocolate pyramid dessert better - it looked like it would be a very heavy, dense item when it was delivered to the table, but it was feathery light and silky smooth and oh-so-delicious ... :cloud9:

If you want something simple, V&A's creme brulee is some of the best we've ever had. :thumbsup2

7. Pakey

Pakey DIS Veteran

I do not care for the chocolate pyramid at all. But the Kona chocolate souffle is very very good. I also enjoy the creme brulee but not as much as the souffle.

8. Uncleromulus

Uncleromulus Plain grey will be fine

Mrs U and I ALWAYS get the souffles--Grand Mariner for me and Kona Chocolate for her.
    And ambgopf is right--the desserts have changed very little in many years.