Desserts at the Wave

winterman

DIS Veteran
Are all the desserts at the Wave served in threes? Just checking the menu on Allears and they list them as a, b, OR c. I thought from what I had read here that it should be a, b, AND c. Also can you mix and match between the groupings?

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

There are a total of nine desserts. They are all small and served in sets of three. Each listed set is designed to have each dessert complement the others. That said, they will allow you to select any three of the nine, as the price for any set of three is the same.

I have heard most people have been able to mix and match, but the night I was there we asked and we were not allowed to switch. There were busier than expected and didn't want to run out of the sets...I think that is the exception, but it's always good to go in with a plan B.

hmmmmm.....when we ate there, we were told to choose from the three:
1.Creamy Indulgence - Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis, Coconut Panna Cotta with Passion Fruit Drizzle, or Chocolate-Passion Fruit Mousse with Pecan-Olive Brittle

2.Decadent Flavors - Blueberry Compote with Yogurt Gelato, Lemon Cornbread with Vanilla Panna Cotta, or Chocolate Mousse with Salted Caramel Sauce

or 3.Crispy and Crunchy - Vanilla-braised Pineapple Spears, Almond-Pineapple-Raisin "Baklava", or Zucchini-Carrot Cake with Vanilla Panna Cotta

We had 1 and 2 and enjoyed tasting and trying each other's desserts! :thumbsup2

#1 on top and the #2 on the bottom.
So, you see, they are preselected for your enjoyment.:thumbsup2
FWIW, the lemon cornbread is out-of-this-world with a touch of the yogurt gelato and the blueberry compote.

The flavors "blend" with each other.:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter