dessert party

minnie24

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what the Dessert Party is in Epcot and how i find Information on this. I would love to be able to wear my wedding dress in the park it would my my day so special as disney is a very special place for me and my finance

Minnie24

Hi Minnie24,

The Dessert Party is a great way for your guests to view Illuminations, and eat really great desserts :) We originally had our dessert party scheduled for the Japan Terrace since we had such a small amount of people (8), but a couple weeks before my wedding my dessert party coordinator called and moved us to the UK Lower Terrace as there was something else going on over in Japan. They have a variety of places to choose from to have your Dessert Party but you have to pay a per person minimum for certain locations. Example, Uk Upper Terrace is a 50 person minimum, which means you have to have at least 50 people to book that venue. (Not really sure if it's a 50 person minimum, just making an example)

They also offer a variety of dessert menus, we chose Old World Classics in Minitures....which consisted of mini eclairs, fruit tarts, brownies, tirimisu, and cannolis. They have a variety of different choices for different prices, I think ours was close to $20.00 per person.

To get started I would get in contact with Epcot Catering and start working with them.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :wave2:

So, are you saying that one could have a dessert party with only 12 people? I found that you could not have one without at least 25. I would love to have the party, but i won't have that many people.:wave2:

You need to call the Epcot catering department - some say there is a minimum and some say no - you could get lucky.

Also, if they do say there is a minimium, that doesn't mean you can't have it, just because you only have 10 people, and you need 25. It just means you have to pay the difference.

HTH!

You also may need to check about being able to wear your dress into the park if you are not having a wedding through Fairy Tale Weddings, I'm not sure they allow it. Even though we did they were very funny (very cautious) about how much time we were in the park and how visible we were...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter