Dessert Party Menu - More than desserts?

disprincessatheart

I was a Disney Bride 4.29.08
Has anyone done an Illuminations (or other I guess) DP and had other food items that weren't desserts? I'm thinking of doing a DP instead of a dinner after an intimate wedding, so I was hoping I could have some other items. I'd like to do maybe a fruit and cheese tray, shrimp, bruschetta and then the small DP menu. Just curious if anyone has tried this idea...

We used illuminations as our cocktail hour...so we had passed appetizers
Included bacon wrapped scallops, bruschetta, and shrimps egg rolls...

it was also an option to set it up as a buffet, but we went passed

they had a whole long list of options believe it was 15 dollars per person back in 2006

when i was looking into having a DP, they sent me an options package that ranged from desserts to full meals, so i'm pretty sure you could still get other food too

You can do this. We had deserts and food. We had beef and turkey joints with all the trimmings.

Sounds yummy!!!

I have an OT question, does the cost of an illumination dessert party go towards your minimum?

Thanks for any input! :thumbsup2

Sounds yummy!!!

I have an OT question, does the cost of an illumination dessert party go towards your minimum?

Thanks for any input!

As long as the DP is on the same day as the wedding it does. (if you had the DP as say your welcome event etc. it wouldn't)

Sam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter