DESPICABLE ME MINION MAYHEM UPDATES-Please Post them here

Yep, twitter feeds about TM previews going on now since about 2pm. Already great feedback.:thumbsup2

From Blazin 102.3 Tallahassee's radio station page:

"Each concert is included with your Universal Studios admission. Plus, you’ll experience rides and attractions that put you right into the action of your favorite movies and TV shows. There’s all-new excitement this year with the premiere of Universal’s Superstar Parade, Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular–100 Years of Movie Memories nighttime show, and the hilarious new 3-D ride, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem now open."

TM reviews are coming in, and here's the info I've gathered:

Some absolutely love it and rode it a couple times during their break.
Some liked it but it was incredibly overhyped.
The rest didn't like it and think they should of kept Neutron.

Soft openings to the public should be any day now, possibly even today.

Orlando Informer posted an update that an overflow queue has been set up, and the ride could be soft opening any minute now.

TM previews stop in 15 minutes, but some workers removed the warning sign to put in a wait time sign. Soft openings are confirmed for next week.

No soft openings today, but TMs are saying soft openings should begin anytime between Tuesday and Friday, with Friday being a garunteed soft opening day.

Yay it's currently open for technical rehearsal with guests let in! Hope same happens one of the days im there!

It is having soft openings today and the line was already 90 minutes long within about 10 minutes of opening.

Headed there next Friday. Having breakfast with the Minions on Saturday morning (will report back on that if anyone is interested) and hoping the ride is officially open then.

Headed there next Friday. Having breakfast with the Minions on Saturday morning (will report back on that if anyone is interested) and hoping the ride is officially open then.

ABSOLUTELY! Gonna try to do the "SuperStar Breakfast" with my son later this month! THANKS!

Remember everyone...Despicable Me is only in test mode or soft opening right now. The attraction will not be completely and regularly open until the official opening in the near future. The attraction can close at any time as there is no set schedule at this time.

I was the first one on TM previews on Friday. I really enjoyed the ride. I ended up riding it four times throughout the preview time slot. I probably will wait awhile to ride it now since it seems like lines will be through the roof for quite awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter