• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Designs by ME [few more added]

mitushib

DIS Veteran
Some designs I am making...

This one is inspired by something AMY made for me yesterday. Thanks a lot AMY

EARSsmaller.jpg

I am going to post some designs I making for my own tshirts. if anyone wants them the can be customized

This one is inspired by something AMY made for me yesterday. Thanks a lot AMY

EARSsmaller.jpg

Awesome!!:thumbsup2

OOOOOO I am so glad to see another designer on the board ! My fiance' just bought a new laptop and he has already commented more than once that it's a good thing he got one with such a large hard drive with as many pictures as I am saving to it !! Would you be able to make the expedition everest shirt, one with "Tony" and one with "Shelli" ? Thanks so much !:cool1:

My CREW will LOVE the Power Ranger one. . . Is there any way that I can get it WITHOUT the name? THanks in advance!!!:goodvibes

Lisa

OOOOOOOOOOh !! I love the expedition everst survior one! :love: Could I get that without a name on it? Thanks, Jess

I love the top one. Can you do that one without the name please? We're going in Nov/Dec and I'm thinking that would be good on the sleeve of sweatshirts if we need to do some layering. That is narrow enough to work perfect. So very cool. Loving the designs. Thanks
Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter