Designers in training..Photoshop elements newbies

the weather was just to gorgeous!!!! I'm at work now, off Wed and Friday and Sunday, then the entire Memorial Day weekend, we shall see if I can get on PSE! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

This is what I did for my name fill! All my favorite ladies!!!

Monkey30.jpg

Let me know what you think I can change and how it looks

another RN here....L&D background but current SAHM.
Just got a Mac for Mother's Day from my sweet DH. I have played with PS on my laptop and now I need to get PS10 for the Mac:cool1:

I'm currently working on autograph books for our trip in Aug. Have made some pages on my own and used some ideas from the many talented disigners here.

Looking forward to learning with everyone!!!

Monkey30, your name fill looks good! I especially like Minnie and Daisy above it. My only recommendation would be to add a thicker border to increase readability.

another RN here....L&D background but current SAHM.
Just got a Mac for Mother's Day from my sweet DH. I have played with PS on my laptop and now I need to get PS10 for the Mac:cool1:

I'm currently working on autograph books for our trip in Aug. Have made some pages on my own and used some ideas from the many talented disigners here.

Looking forward to learning with everyone!!!

YAY! Another person to join us! I am using the Mac as well. Its a whole new thing for me as we have been faithful PC users in this house till recently! :offtopic:

:rotfl2:

DH would strangle me if I get one more thing! Just bought all my landscaping for the lake house! I planted a huge herb garden this year, it looks wonderful. Love planting. I might have to sell my work I do on PSE10 :rotfl2: might have to sell herbs too! Lol @ monkey, I'm not even speaking to you, ur design is ridiculous! Your not a newbie anymore either. It is awesome!!!!

Do u ladies like ur Mac? Do you have the laptop or the desktop??? I may have to pick up some OT days and surprise myself with a new Mac!:thumbsup2 I've been eyeing it up. I think I promised him I would pick up a few OT shifts since I bought enough plants for a 10,000 square foot house and ours is only a fourth that size, :rotfl2:....
:rotfl:
Today is outside work too, so no PSE10 time, maybe I should of waited till winter, lol.

U guys are such quick studies!!! I wish I could cheat off u guys, lol.
Keep up the good work!

@ steeler, I swear I am new!!LOL

I have the desktop, its great as I have a little desk area in my kitchen. I can see most of the main floor from there, so I can play while the kids are doing their thing!

monkey30....I like the name fill too! Have you tried adding a bevel to it?

Guess what...I just ordered PSE10 and I am an L&D nurse and Disney fanatic. Guess I am in good company here. :lmao:
Can't wait to get my hands on it, but since I live in Alaska I had to get the disk to download. I could never download a program like that with our internet service.

I will be joining when I get back from my vacation. 7 more days til BCV and 5 day Dream. :woohoo:

internet can be a pain sometimes! We appearently have super fast here, but I find it worse then reg internet!

YAY to another one signing up! I am doing stuff here and there, nit as much s I would like to...this thing called kids get in the way!

I DISigned for 3 and a half years with dial-up and only got high speed a couple months ago.....I always get disks when I can since I have had to reinstall several things and it was easier

Can I join this group? :)

I'm a Mac user and just started playing with my newly installed PSE10. I have completed 1 scrapbook page from a template (that took about 2 million hours to finish) so I have a LOT to learn.

-Kate

Any thick, bold font will work. I've used Impact and Minnie, as well as many others. Try to stay with a relatively simple font to help the readability. I'd also recommend adding a border also to help with readability.

Any thick, bold font will work. I've used Impact and Minnie, as well as many others. Try to stay with a relatively simple font to help the readability. I'd also recommend adding a border also to help with readability.

Thank you I will try those!!!

I have been using Junebug for mine, just because I like the look of it!

I have been using Junebug for mine, just because I like the look of it!
When I try Junebug, because the first letter is completely black, when I use the selection tool, I cant select just the first letter to fill, any suggestions as to what I should do?
I'm currently using PSE 6 until my 10 comes for my MAC

Use caps all the way through, then it will all be black and easier to fill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter