1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Designer Help for a surprise your going on an airplane

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by mickeeemouse, Feb 6, 2013.

1. mickeeemouse

mickeeemouse Mouseketeer

If possible can anyone make a surprise letter for my kids? We actually told the kids they are driving down with dad to Disney and I am flying, I had a previous back surgery and driving down for 24 hours is not an option unless I want to spend half my time in bed at Disney. There is no way that is happening lol. So we leave Sunday morning and they are thinking their uncle is dropping me off at the airport and then my husband and them are starting their journey. They have been begging to fly we just said we couldn't afford it. Their names are Jacob, Matthew and Elizabeth. Anything thing would be fine with some Disney theme of course:woohoo:. Thank you so much if this is possible. Just want to spread some magic their way with some of these excellent designs.:)

2. mickeeemouse

mickeeemouse Mouseketeer

I guess I should say more of an invitation, not a letter. Sorry, I really didn't know what to call it. Then I saw some other things that said invitation. I'm a little scattered brain with terms.:dance3: Just a simple. Surprise your going on a plane!!!! would be great with some disney background.

3. RustManFan

RustManFan devoted to all things Disney!! Moderator

4. mickeeemouse

mickeeemouse Mouseketeer

Thank you so much RustMan I'm so excited!!!!! That looks awsome!!! I just told my husband I love everything you do yesterday:goodvibes. I'm going to record my kids when they see it at the airport. Thank you again :artist: