• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Design Request PLEASE

ElmerTinaRh

Mouseketeer
Can someone please design something for my 3yr old granddaughter's first trip to Walt Disney World in May of 2007. She will be traveling with Grandma, Pappy and Mommy. Her name is Lyssa. She likes Mickey and friends and the castle. Your designs are just beautiful and have really enjoyed looking at them. Thank you in advance for your help.

Can someone please design something for my 3yr old granddaughter's first trip to Walt Disney World in May of 2007. She will be traveling with Grandma, Pappy and Mommy. Her name is Lyssa. She likes Mickey and friends and the castle. Your designs are just beautiful and have really enjoyed looking at them. Thank you in advance for your help.

I customized this one for you
Lyssa.jpg

Oh my!! Thank you soo much. I'm not giving them the shirts until we are leaving. They will be so surprised. What a great start to our vacation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter