Descendants stuff in parks?

heybets30

Mouseketeer
We head to SoCal from FREEZING Chicago on Friday :-) The forecast looks AWESOME next week. We'll be at DLR at the end of next week when it "cools down" to the 70s :-)

Curious if anyone has looked/found any Descendants gifts in the parks? We head to my niece's bday party hours after landing back in Chicago next weekend, and she's into Descendants right now. Thought it would be fun to try to get her something special if they have anything in-parks.

Thanks!

My 9 year old loves Descendants too but we didn't see any Descendant merchandise in the parks or at Downtown Disney in November. Before our trip I did buy her Descendant shirts through JC Penny online.

We were there this weekend -- I saw some kids wearing stuff, but no, the park does not have anything, because we would have seen it! Best bet is Disney store or other places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter