Descendants Question

Britster18

Mouseketeer
For those that have seen it... You know when the "evil" kids find the museum with the wand and there is a security guard watching over tv's that have the triton from Little Mermaid, the rose from Beauty and the Beast, the apple from Snow White, the slipper from Cinderella, the genie bottle from Aladdin and the spinning wheel (in the middle)
WHAT in the world is on the tv on the far left..next to the triton??!! My sister in law have been trying to figure it out for weeks!
If I need to post a pic I can take one. It looks like a cradle? or a boot? or a chest?!

Thanks in advance!

20150822_151844_zps1higkjus.jpg
It is on the far left screen

We have even tried to go through all the Disney movies that we know of and still can't come up with anything.

IF you google Mad Hatter's hat, it looks very similar BUT everything in Descedants has to do with a Princess and Prince?

Last edited:
Well, all the artifacts are from princess movies. Of the ones that aren't represented, Rapunzel and Tiana are the only two whose colors include purple. Which also suggests Dr. Facilier's hat, but they have to skip the other princesses to get there. Definitely a mystery. I'm sure we'll figure it out at 3am. Lol

It really looks like the mad hatters hat to me. Wrong color but it could still be it.

I found this googling Dr. Faciliers hat..
Dr. Facilier is one of the many villains trapped on the Isle of the Lost. There, he serves as the sinister headmaster of the island's school, Dragon Hall, which he also founded, following his failure to steal the La Bouff's fortune. The intention was to utilize the knowledge of older villains, to teach the younger generation the ways of villainy, and to one day successfully dominate, once their powers are restored. Facilier also served as inspiration to a plot concocted by Jay, son of Jafar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter